where can i get the software to make my own themes or is this possible?
    02-17-09 05:11 PM
    plazmic....however right now only the beta version is out, which has a bunch of bugs, i would wait for the official release

...for more info....search the forums for "themes" or "plazmic"
    02-17-09 05:17 PM
    @Fatboy, does this count towards the quota? I think so!

@Min-dizzle - Plazmic is the theme builder application to design themes. The official release is not available yet but you can find a beta version floating around the forum. Be warned the Beta version has MANY bugs and any themes generated from it will also contain bugs. Use at your own risk. I have the installation instructions for Plazmic in my signature.
    02-17-09 05:18 PM

@Min-dizzle - Plazmic is the theme builder application to design themes. The official release is not available yet but you can find a beta version floating around the forum. Be warned the Beta version has MANY bugs and any themes generated from it will also contain bugs. Use at your own risk. I have the installation instructions for Plazmic in my signature.
    HEY who you calling fatboy??
    02-17-09 05:20 PM
    Not you. Fatboy ... He'll chime in here later, don't worry.
    02-17-09 05:24 PM
    thank you for the help, what kind of bugs does it have and when can i expect an offical release
    02-17-09 05:26 PM
    No one knows when the official version will be released as RIM does not announce this information.
    02-17-09 05:27 PM
    This should definitely count!!! Just got back from going out to dinner with my wife
    02-17-09 06:40 PM
    Gotta take care of the wife! Good Job! See Andy, I told you Fatboy would be around later.
    02-17-09 06:47 PM
    Gotta take care of the wife! Good Job! See Andy, I told you Fatboy would be around later.
    LMAO!!!!!!
    02-17-09 06:53 PM
    lol i see i see
    02-17-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD