I would have liked to make some changes to this before I made it, but somehow I lost my .thm file. No idea how, so until I find that, there may not be too many updates unless more than a few people like it/want some changes.

The theme is real simple, I tried to steamline as much as I could, I'll point out some things next to the screenshots:

5 side icons on the right, it's not hidden, doesnt scroll, just static 5 icon dock.
    The squares in the bottom right are the signal meter, the dots are battery (black when charging, when when not)
    The notifications are: Email, sms/mms, and voicemail
    I always like to know the date and time, so I made them big and in the corner to box off the notification area and keep everything towards the bottom aside from the dock.

The star is for unread things, the little pushpin is the selection cursor

Instead of using bars to highlight words, I just bolded them, so its cleaner and no extra graphics conflicting with the word or the menu. The popups were the same thing: I don't like the default giant buttons, these aren't touchscreen lol. So a simple arrow points to the one you choose. (highlight bars are still present in some things like the options screen, but the small arrows are still there to change the options and things). In my attempt to keep everything unified, I did recycle some icons, such as the arrow. For MMS messages, the arrow just means sent. The pending icon is just three dots like ... then the arrow instead of the checkmark

Out screen same simplified approach, I took the volume as simple as I could: just a number 1-10 to tell you where you're at for loudness

is there no lock/standby in 8900 5.0?? when I had 4.6 I could press/hold the mute key and go to standby. now, that does nothing after upgrading. And pressing the lock key no longer takes me to a screen with owner info, it just goes straight to screen-black and this little popup comes on when i hit a key.
    If thats not like that for all phones, then there is a lock screen, but I think the wallpaper is different, but the layout is roughly the same as the homescreen

Edit: oh and i forgot the homescreen shortcuts:
    E: Manage Connections
    R: Clock
    F: Profiles
    Z: Pictures
    X: Music
    $: SMS/MMS

Comments/Feedback welcome and wanted, good or bad

Architektur - OTA
    Last edited by rogo22; 06-18-10 at 10:31 PM. Reason: shortcut list added
    06-18-10 02:21 PM
    Using your theme now...I like it, good job, and thanks for sharing
    06-18-10 04:05 PM
    Very nice looking theme. I'm gonna give this one a whirl. Thank you for sharing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-10 05:28 PM
    great theme! any chance of a quick launch hot key? thanks for making this free!
    06-19-10 04:00 AM
    Love this theme! thanks alot
    06-19-10 07:23 AM
    I got to test this theme while he was making it.....runs smooth and has a really neat look with white icons on blue wallpaper. Def give it a try!
    06-19-10 01:48 PM
    I have a speed-dial set using Z key - does that override the theme shortcut or will I lose my speed-dial?
    06-19-10 07:58 PM
    Theme looks great, i really like the clean look of the icons and the nice match up with the menu fonts. great job!
    06-19-10 08:11 PM
    I have a speed-dial set using Z key - does that override the theme shortcut or will I lose my speed-dial?
    It shouldn't, speed dial is press-hold, theme hotkeys are just a quick press. If you try it and there is a problem, I'll look and see if theres something I can change.

great theme! any chance of a quick launch hot key? thanks for making this free!
    When i had quicklaunch on my 9700, there was a setting that allowed me to choose any hotkey i wanted and could change it any time.. So maybe update if you haven't and see if thats there? Then again, it might just be a 9700 version feature, I haven't loaded it on my 8900 yet.. but I can add that for sure, probly will get to that tomorrow.

thanks for the positive commmets guys, I'm glad you're liking it
    06-19-10 10:01 PM
    great theme! some lines in the wallpaper are not straight, maybe you could look over that? (see pictures)
    06-20-10 03:29 AM
    Thanks this is realy nice and clear theme. I like it verry much because it�s also verry fast. I�m wondering if would be possibel to make the wallpaper for the app screen changable? Could you make an update asap.
    thanks anyway
    06-20-10 07:18 AM
    great theme! some lines in the wallpaper are not straight, maybe you could look over that? (see pictures)
    Didn't even notice that, Thanks for pointing it out. I'll definitely look at that. It's bugging me now lol.

Thanks this is realy nice and clear theme. I like it verry much because it�s also verry fast. I�m wondering if would be possibel to make the wallpaper for the app screen changable? Could you make an update asap.
    thanks anyway
    umm.. how do I do that. Haha. This is my first 8900 theme, but in the past I thought I remembered using a transparent app screen background. But when I tried it, it would just show a white background for the appscreen. Is there a way to do a changeable app screen wallpaper?
    06-20-10 10:36 AM
    Didn't even notice that, Thanks for pointing it out. I'll definitely look at that. It's bugging me now lol.
    sorry, lol
    06-20-10 12:29 PM
    hi, would be great if you could do a hot key for the quicklaunch maybe the space bar? thanks again for a great theme!!
    06-20-10 01:06 PM
    I wish I could post an update, but everytime I open theme builder it says:

"the document "untitled.thm" could not be loaded. Audio file cannot be played."

So I have no idea how to recover it. I have all the images and such, but I would have to go through and redo all the settings and placement for the rest of the theme, which I may end up having to do, but for right now I'll try to get this file to open. Pretty upsetting
    06-20-10 04:01 PM
    crisp clean nice
    06-21-10 01:39 PM
    Really love this! Could you add hidden today to this theme?

Thanks!
    06-23-10 11:07 AM
    I love the changeable font (Bb default font so that we can set favourite font), Hidden today and hidden msm are lovely functions too.
    06-25-10 03:52 AM
    I love this theme, but I think there's something wrong with the clock. The Alarm settings don't work. Could you please look it over? Other than that this theme is perfect

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD