First post updated with wallpapers at the bottom.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm working hard to get the next update out the door.

Cheers,

Andrew
    04-30-09 11:08 AM

Noticed that the bottom part sometimes just plain disappears when on a call. Hope you can fix this!
    05-01-09 12:04 AM

Noticed that the bottom part sometimes just plain disappears when on a call. Hope you can fix this!
    Have you tried any other themes? I always thought it was an OS issue, because there's no way I can fix it. (as far as I can tell)

Try a different theme and if you can let me know if the bottom bar disappears, I'm pretty sure it will.
    05-01-09 08:11 AM
    Hi there mate!!!

you think you will include the possibility to have Messages and Calendar info on the Today without pausing on the Relative Icon, in the Next Update?

Thank You :_)
    05-04-09 03:43 AM
    Version 1.1 has been released. Use the same OTA links as before to download, or download the package again from MobiHand to get the desktop files and OTA links again.

More info on page 1.
    05-04-09 11:23 AM
    nice looking theme! but MacBerry sounds better than AppleBerry because it rhymes with Blackberry lol
    05-04-09 03:18 PM
    nice looking theme! but MacBerry sounds better than AppleBerry because it rhymes with Blackberry lol
    Good point. But MacBerry can be confused with Mac makeup theme. haha

plus appleberry sounds like it tastes good.
    05-04-09 03:21 PM
    Good point. But MacBerry can be confused with Mac makeup theme. haha

plus appleberry sounds like it tastes good.
    true! now i'm hungry for appleberries!
    05-04-09 04:24 PM
    hooray, thanks for the update!

it seems like the stack thing on glass goes up and and down like butter now..or perhaps its just me

also, many thanks for the smaller list fonts
    05-04-09 04:29 PM
    Theme looks very nice but the free OTA link doesnt work
    Last edited by CuRvEyCuRvE8900; 05-04-09 at 04:45 PM.
    05-04-09 04:38 PM
    Cheers hastings
    I really enjoy your theme especially Appleberry Glass
    05-04-09 04:49 PM
    I am sorry to be a pain mate, but I really like your theme and I just would like to know if you are planning go have the info on the Today without highlighting the appropriate icon.

If you say you don't I wont bother you anymore I promise :_)

Thanks.
    05-05-09 04:28 AM
    Nice update. I like the changes. I noticed a few things.

part of my wallpaper shows at the bottom of the call

These 2 pics show the top of the letter being cut off. I have only noticed it in the weather eye app

05-05-09 07:33 AM
    Nice update. I like the changes. I noticed a few things.

part of my wallpaper shows at the bottom of the call

These 2 pics show the top of the letter being cut off. I have only noticed it in the weather eye app

RIM decided to put the top bar at the bottom during an active call, which unfortunately causes your wallpaper to be cut off. On the Storm they keep it at the top, which makes the most sense and causes no issues, but unless I were to make the bar totally black, you will always have that issue.

As for WeatherEye, that's definitely something they've hardcoded into their application and isn't anything I can change.

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-06-09 08:20 AM
    RIM decided to put the top bar at the bottom during an active call, which unfortunately causes your wallpaper to be cut off. On the Storm they keep it at the top, which makes the most sense and causes no issues, but unless I were to make the bar totally black, you will always have that issue.

As for WeatherEye, that's definitely something they've hardcoded into their application and isn't anything I can change.

Cheers,

Andrew
    Definitely. I wish they fixed that cause it makes it hard to make a theme that goes well with that hurdle they through at theme makers.
    05-06-09 09:13 AM
    Thanks for the new version!

BTW is the new loading icon supposed to have an all white background? The top of mine seems to be transparent.
    05-06-09 11:54 AM
    Me either. Iphones, windows, macs? i have a BLACKBERRY!
    My nephew has The Storm Theme on his Iphone. Go figure
    05-06-09 09:26 PM
    Wait a second. I can understand why you wouldn't want to make your Blackberry look like something from Apple. No problem there.

But to call Apple products "Crapple" is a bit much. The iPod and Mac line of products are far superior to their competition. OSX blows the doors off of Windows. The iPhone doesn't do much for me when compared to a Blackberry, but I can see why some people would wan t it.
    I really hope ur joking..... A Mac comp is made specifically for people who aren't educated on how to use a PC. In other words, a Mac is a dumbed down version of a PC. It lacks any major computing power and when u say OSX blows the door off Windows I think what u mean to say is OSX is EASIER to use out-of-box. Hence the reason Mac's ads claim u can just set it up and go..... Personally, I don't give a crap what people use-everyone has their own preferences. As an IT guy I can tell u that Macs aren't superior in any way,shape or form.... They LOOK nice but so does George W. Bush.....looks are deceiving. As far as "Apple Inc." goes- I'll never buy or use their products. Something about giving my money to college dropouts doesn't appeal to me. If ya can't finish college then how "innovative" will ur products be? Not "innovative" enough for me to fork over my cash for a device that every school-kid can use. But to each his own

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-09 10:20 PM
    i really like this theme
    thanks
    05-07-09 04:10 PM
    hastings,

I am a huge fan of your Appleberry theme. It's on my 8900. I was wondering if it would be possible to get calender items on the home screen when the calender icon is highlighted on the dock? I am not sure if this is on the Appleberry Glass but if it is, please let me know. Sorry to bother you, but adding this to your theme would make it the ultimate one (in my opinion)!
    05-08-09 04:24 PM
    Its already provided. The file you get when you purchase the theme provides a version with a hidden today screen.
    05-08-09 04:51 PM
    I really hope ur joking..... A Mac comp is made specifically for people who aren't educated on how to use a PC. In other words, a Mac is a dumbed down version of a PC. It lacks any major computing power and when u say OSX blows the door off Windows I think what u mean to say is OSX is EASIER to use out-of-box. Hence the reason Mac's ads claim u can just set it up and go..... Personally, I don't give a crap what people use-everyone has their own preferences. As an IT guy I can tell u that Macs aren't superior in any way,shape or form.... They LOOK nice but so does George W. Bush.....looks are deceiving. As far as "Apple Inc." goes- I'll never buy or use their products. Something about giving my money to college dropouts doesn't appeal to me. If ya can't finish college then how "innovative" will ur products be? Not "innovative" enough for me to fork over my cash for a device that every school-kid can use. But to each his own

That's a bit harsh. LOL I work in IT and I am a "PC" user, but Mac's have their purpose and it's mainly in the arts and design field....
    05-14-09 02:58 PM

You sir, are one ignorant individual. You can do more in an OSX terminal window that you could ever dream of doing with Windows. And that Windows registry.......... now there is some brilliant engineering.

I'm glad you aren't in my companies IT department.
    Last edited by YMark; 05-15-09 at 09:57 AM.
    05-15-09 09:53 AM
    You sir, are one ignorant individual. You can do more in an OSX terminal window that you could ever dream of doing with Windows. And that Windows registry.......... now there is some brilliant engineering.

I'm glad you aren't in my companies IT department.
    very well said, but you forgot to mention how it was the college drop outs that jump started the personal computer and OS market and it was the college graduate that copied them. not to mention that with out the drop out's knowledge of fonts and weaving them into the personal computer environment, windows might have never had an OS.

i can't even call that drop out comment a low blow. cause it makes no sense.
    everyone with a brain knows that college never got anyone anything but a piece of paper. simply put, if you don't know how to do it... get your @ss in school stupid...

my .02cents are worth more...
    05-15-09 06:40 PM
    by the way, i really dig this theme and i couldn't believe it was free until it came up in my themes. installed and yeah, i love it.
    05-15-09 06:41 PM
207 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD