just downloaded to try it out...thanks! looks great.
    07-20-09 07:50 PM
    Still one of my favorite paid themes! thanks again Hastings

This theme is still in my rotation
    08-01-09 02:45 PM
    Still waiting on a fix for the active call bug where the bottom banner disappears. =\
    08-01-09 04:12 PM
    Still waiting on a fix for the active call bug where the bottom banner disappears. =\
    If anybody is aware of a fix for this problem I will definitely update it. (=

I've heard some thoughts that it might have to do with the way graphics are saved, but that explanation just doesn't make sense to me.

Does updating your OS fix the problem?

Cheers,

Andrew
    08-02-09 12:18 AM
    In the Event Log I keep getting several errors:
    AppleBerryDarkClassicHT2S Missing resource images/TitleBarBackground_Landscape.png or the ListHighLightImage_Landscape.png or DateSeparatorBackground_Landscape.png.
    Any ideas?
    08-03-09 11:22 AM
    I love this theme and use it 99% of the time, but after doing some initial testing with OS 5, it seems as if my memory is dropping a lot faster than before the OS upgrade.
    Anybody else having this issue or have any thoughts?
    11-06-09 07:29 PM
    DOes this theme look good on OS 5.0??
    12-18-09 04:05 PM
    Looks great on 5.0 but crazy memory leaks. I love this theme as I am a Mac user. Would be nice if they could port it for the 5.0 OS with screen transitions and all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 02:33 AM
    yeah, having transitions would be really nice! come on HASTINGS!
    12-19-09 05:36 AM
    I love everything about the theme, its the best one i've seen, but theres one lil' problem i'm hoping you can fix......see you dont have any icons for the instant message, applications, games, downloads, and setup folders , im hoping you can fix that so that way everyone has what i think the best free appleberry theme out there thanks for the theme hope to hear from you
    12-22-09 12:39 AM
    I love everything about the theme, its the best one i've seen, but theres one lil' problem i'm hoping you can fix......see you dont have any icons for the instant message, applications, games, downloads, and setup folders , im hoping you can fix that so that way everyone has what i think the best free appleberry theme out there thanks for the theme hope to hear from you
    Actually you can change them. When on the folder press the menu button and go to edit folder. Change folder to the blue Mac looking folder and press ok. Worked for me.

12-22-09 08:28 AM
    Actually you can change them. When on the folder press the menu button and go to edit folder. Change folder to the blue Mac looking folder and press ok. Worked for me.

Omg, how stupid of me, i should've thought about that, thanks but......it only lets me do it for one folder and not the others
    12-23-09 12:41 AM
    Omg, how stupid of me, i should've thought about that, thanks but......it only lets me do it for one folder and not the others
    Well I'm on 5.0.0.411 and it allows me to change all my folders. I wish that they would port it to 5.0 with transitions. That would be nice.

12-25-09 06:58 PM
    On the 'Classic' theme, when you're at the standby screen, you don't see the 'Telco's name' and the 'wifi' stats. Would be great if you could have that implemented. Also when you call someone, while waiting for the call, the 'Aurora' wallpaper seems pixelated, other then that this is truely an AMAZING looking theme.
    Last edited by froots; 12-30-09 at 09:27 PM.
    12-30-09 09:24 PM
    well i'm on 5.0.0.411 and it allows me to change all my folders. I wish that they would port it to 5.0 with transitions. That would be nice.

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    come on hastings!! Update this>> its soo eaasy
    12-30-09 09:34 PM
    come on hastings!! Update this>> its soo eaasy
    This was the first theme I bought when I got my 8900. I emailed him, said that he's planning an AppleBerry 2.0 in the near future, possibly early 2010. Can't wait! One of the cleanest looking themes.

12-30-09 10:08 PM
    I agree. Hastings has helped me learn theme making back in the day. His theme was one of the first and only themes I've ever paid for. Glad to hear an update is coming

12-30-09 10:32 PM
    Hey all,

Sorry about my disappearance. I've just completed my degree program and I'm now officially free for an extended period of time. Lots to come in early 2010!

(=
    12-31-09 12:33 AM
    Hey all,

Sorry about my disappearance. I've just completed my degree program and I'm now officially free for an extended period of time. Lots to come in early 2010!

(=
    F*ck yah! Welcome back hastings. Looking forward to your work. Don't forget about us 8900 users

12-31-09 12:36 AM

(=[/QUOTE]

Sweet this means that we getting a 5.0 release? Plus new themes? I can't wait.
    12-31-09 11:00 AM
    i'm loving it, i'd love to be able to make somehting like that myself (im a begginer) you inspire me! =D
    01-15-10 04:21 PM
    Hey all,

Long time no post in this thread. (although I'm always available by email)

I have a major update coming for those of you using OS 5.0 on your Curve 8900.

If you purchased before February 21st, there will be a $3.00 upgrade charge. I rarely charge for updates, but this update is incredibly big and I think you will find it quite worth it.

No release date yet, but it will be in a few days. You will receive notification from Mobihand when it is released. Check out the product tour below.

--------------------------------

Product Tour:

Here you can see the home screen for AppleBerry with Stacks. In keeping with a high usability factor, the time and date are both very large and easy to read, as are the signal and battery indicators. This time around, I've included custom notifications for all events, which you can see bunched together there. They are very crisp, clean, and easy to see at a glance - perfect for when you're trying to check your BlackBerry quickly. I have left ample room for multiple notifications on the top bar, you should never run into a situation where you have more notifications than you have room for.

You can see the icons sit on top of the classic Apple dock. They bounce and light up white when selected, along with a nice blue ring that follows your cursor. On the right of the dock you will see a "drawer" of icons - this is part of the Stacks feature. The icons in the drawer that you see are representative of what will actually appear when you open the Stack, they're mini icons and this feature even supports all third party icons too.

When you open the Stack drawer by clicking down on it with the cursor you will reveal six additional icons in the popular "Grid" view. These icons are easy to navigate and when selected they light up white and have the popular mouse cursor to indicate where you are in the Stack. (no more getting lost) The code for Stacks has been reduced by 25% from previous iterations of it, and it works flawlessly without a bit of memory loss.

The home screen has two keyboard shortcuts. If you press the "Space" key on your keyboard it will launch QuickLaunch (sold separately), if you press the "$" key it will launch SMS/MMS.

When you enter the Application Menu, you get a good view of all your icons. You will notice the icons are a good size, definitely big, but not too big as to overwhelm you. These icons are incredibly vibrant and absolutely "pop" on the beautiful BlackBerry displays. The popular mouse cursor follows you around indicating where you are. The folder icons are all individually skinned and are fairly self explanatory. As usual, AppleBerry skins icons that most developers skip over, such as Brick Breaker and Word Mole.

Here you can see a few of the other icons that are included with AppleBerry, all of which were designed to be immediately recognizable to new users. Nobody wants to guess when they're trying to find an icon.

Inside the "Contacts" application, you can get a feel for the light blue gradient I've used for highlighting messages and contacts. It is very easy on the eyes and good for long term use. The traditional Mac dialogue boxes with famous "Aqua" buttons are present here as well, most of these were created pixel by pixel to make them as "crisp" as possible.

The menus slide up from the bottom of the screen (quickly) and reveal a subtle pinstripe effect with the blue highlight. The pinstripes have always been a signature of AppleBerry and I made sure to include it with the new version. Font sizes were selected to appeal to the masses, and are neither too big nor too small. You will also notice at the top right of the screen that I have skinned the "123" keyboard status indicator, not shown are the skinned "multitap", "capslock" and "alt" buttons.

Oh, cool - Steve Jobs is calling again. Here you can see a very clean "Incoming Call" screen. I selected large fonts so that you can see who is calling without having to squint at a hard to read font.

On the phone with Steve, you get a good look at the new call screen. I wanted to organize the different aspects of the call screen, so all the vital call information is on the left, and all of your status and volume indicators are on the right. The volume meter is skinned and resembles the traditional Mac OS volume indicator. I made sure to leave lots of room underneath the first caller so that those of us who like to participate in conference calls can fit additional caller information.

The lockscreen is classic AppleBerry. A great big lock sitting on top of a nice reflective dock.

---------------------------------
    03-09-10 11:14 PM
    Holy wow! The very first theme I purchased is finally getting an update! Well worth the wait. Will there be a weather/today version and all that jazz?

03-10-10 06:26 AM
    Hastings that's a pretty good looking theme you made there. I didn't get the original but you did a lot of good stuff here IMO. I am using another Apple type free theme (SnowLeapard), but you will get some players with this baby.
    03-10-10 12:57 PM
    I normally never post but I have to say I have the 8900 theme and I absolutely love it. Wish I had of been part of the beta test for the 9700 but I cant wait for it to be fully released, you'll definitely have a purchase from me! :-)
    03-10-10 05:04 PM
207 ... 6789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD