I also noticed that in your screenshot of the status screen, everything isn't aligned properly, whereas mine is although everything is slightly cut off..

anyhow i wont lose sleep over it lol
    yeah i noticed that too....but thats the only place that the text is not aligned.....but no big deal for me as I never go into Status...
    04-23-09 01:57 PM
    haha now im curious to see if anyone can replicate this issue with .206.. or whether i just have a bizarre lemon :P
    04-23-09 02:50 PM
    haha now im curious to see if anyone can replicate this issue with .206.. or whether i just have a bizarre lemon :P
    I was able to replicate it. It happened with all fonts at size 7, but at size 8 there is no cut off. I am also running .206 on my 8900. The screen shot below is with size 7 font

04-23-09 03:30 PM
    you're right..when i change to font size 8 everything is fine..everything is perfectly aligned and no cut off..

how do you guys take screenshots on the bb?
    04-23-09 03:55 PM
    I use the Master Control Program - BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP): News

SMF
    04-23-09 03:57 PM
    you're right..when i change to font size 8 everything is fine..everything is perfectly aligned and no cut off..

i use "Capture It"
    free program
    04-23-09 04:08 PM

I use CaptureIt and I assign it to my left convenience key to make it easier to snap screen caps

Here is an OTA link to CaptureIT
    http://www.thetechmogul.com/CaptureIt/CaptureIt.jad
    04-23-09 04:59 PM
    I enjoy the theme a lot as it is, but if possible is there any way you can make the font size just a tad bit smaller? It's good that you're able to see the nice big letters while you're using the phone, but then again the letters are huge to the point where some nosy person beside or behind you can just peek over and see exactly what you're doing or typing. Other than that small simple request, again I enjoy the theme and appreciate the convenience of it not costing anything. Please and thank you!
    04-23-09 05:57 PM
    I enjoy the theme a lot as it is, but if possible is there any way you can make the font size just a tad bit smaller? It's good that you're able to see the nice big letters while you're using the phone, but then again the letters are huge to the point where some nosy person beside or behind you can just peek over and see exactly what you're doing or typing. Other than that small simple request, again I enjoy the theme and appreciate the convenience of it not costing anything. Please and thank you!
    Another way to stop people from viewing your screen is a product by Clarivue. They have Black and Mirrored screen protectors that allow perfect view of the screen from straight on, but from the side it appears black or mirrored

Blackberry Curve 8900 Black Privacy Screen Protector from Clarivue
    04-23-09 06:02 PM
    thanks for the replies..

i no longer have to do it the ghetto way by taking a camera photo of my screen
    04-23-09 10:57 PM
    Any chance you could post that wallpaper?
    yeah I'll look for it on my comp and do so..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 12:20 AM
    i would like to buy this theme, but i do have a request...why don't you do a ver that shows the Messages Calendar and Weather without selecting the appropiate icon?
    So no way you are going to make a ver like this?
    04-24-09 04:55 AM
    Dude, he said he is busy with exams..give him a break and appreciate the fact that he is already providing killer service lol!...
    Have some patience mate.

04-24-09 05:27 AM
    Dude, he said he is busy with exams..give him a break and appreciate the fact that he is already providing killer service lol!...
    Have some patience mate.

Just wanted an answer mate, no need to flame it up.
    04-24-09 08:42 AM
    Hey there,

Sorry about the lack of response...pretty busy for the next four days but then I have four months off. =P

I'm not opposed to the idea of integrating a permanent calendar/messages list at all, I just didn't do it initially because there's already eight versions. I'll be updating each of the eight versions for the 8900 next week, and there's a possibility I can create a version like that at around the same time. I just try to solidify the basics before I shift to creating new versions, since if there is a problem that affects all versions, I have to fix it on 8+ themes. =P

Cheers,

Andrew
    04-24-09 09:21 AM
    thanks a lot man :_)

ill keep an eye om it as soom as it will be ready it will be mine as well :_)

/salute
    04-25-09 05:00 AM
    One more vote for a fixed today screen. Actually, for me, fixed messages over fixed missed calls, lose the weather...the perfect theme. Is it possible to have user defined fixed today items where the user could choose any 2 of calander, messages, or missed calls?
    04-26-09 12:24 AM
    Danke

the theme is super! W? Re m it every day instead of 6 Tap Tap 8 to

thank you very much
    04-26-09 10:22 AM
    I still haven't found a better theme. thanks again for the hard work and good luck on your finals!
    04-28-09 07:54 AM
    Hey all,

Just finished finals, so I'm on my first day of summer.

Going to be working on the 8900 update today and this week.

Cheers,

Andrew
    04-29-09 11:56 AM
    Saaaweeet! looking forward to you update!
    04-29-09 11:58 AM
    still the only theme i use! definitely THE BEST theme
    looking forward to the update
    04-29-09 02:45 PM
    Can I have a copy of the blue background? Im using the glass weather version but I want the blue wallpaper.

Also, clock looks a little strange. Is that intentional? I see a little gray square on the top right and the alarm time has a gray rectangle background.
    Last edited by KoukiFC3S; 04-30-09 at 02:21 AM.
    04-30-09 01:06 AM
    Can I have a copy of the blue background? Im using the glass weather version but I want the blue wallpaper.

Actually I would like to have a copy of all 3 wallpapers they are nice. Kinda like what he posted in the storm version (obviously sized for the 8900)
    Last edited by Nazarius; 04-30-09 at 10:09 AM.
    04-30-09 08:03 AM
    The weather one looks real good!!

04-30-09 10:02 AM
207 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD