i've been following your work closely, i dont post often, but i do share the same passion as all of the other members for a beautyfully put together theme.

my major irk with free and pay theme is resource allocation, I've paid for themes from almost all of the big designers, zman, elecite etc, and they all have memory issues, if you could spend a little extra time ironing out this peeve of mine i dont care what you charge for the theme.

the next biggest thing is the lock screen, please allow the lock screen to mirror the wallpaper.Other than that, no suggestions, u already look lik eyou have the design down cold!

thanks again!
    04-17-09 09:16 PM
    i've been following your work closely, i dont post often, but i do share the same passion as all of the other members for a beautyfully put together theme.

my major irk with free and pay theme is resource allocation, I've paid for themes from almost all of the big designers, zman, elecite etc, and they all have memory issues, if you could spend a little extra time ironing out this peeve of mine i dont care what you charge for the theme.

the next biggest thing is the lock screen, please allow the lock screen to mirror the wallpaper.Other than that, no suggestions, u already look lik eyou have the design down cold!

thanks again!
    In my experience with the 8900, resources are not as limited as the Storm. That being said I'm spending a lot of time optimizing my code to make it as small as possible, all images are compressed without noticeable quality loss, and I'm putting a huge focus on usability. I think you'll like it alot.

Pictures up tomorrow, hopefully released Sunday.

The free version will be a great free theme too. It will just lack Today and Weather functionality.
    04-18-09 12:35 AM
    Bump..........

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-09 11:58 AM
    Today is looking very likely.

AppleBerry Glass is totally finished, just putting the finishing touches on Classic. It takes a long time because the suite includes eight versions, so updating it and making changes is time consuming. (but worth it!)

Once my lazy girlfriend wakes up I'm going to post the pictures she took last night of Classic and Glass.
    04-19-09 12:14 PM
    Sounds great..... I personally have an 8900 but I put everyone I know with a storm onto your theme an they all use an love it.... I can't wait to have this on my 8900.... Thank you for making one for this phone.... I cannot wait to install it on here.....

04-19-09 01:23 PM
    Teaser pics are up.

Definitely coming in the next couple of hours.
    04-19-09 03:40 PM
    wOot wOot !! Edit:: I might have to pay for this one... Wow it looks great!!

Last edited by pOlOfreaks; 04-19-09 at 04:31 PM.
    04-19-09 04:27 PM
    It's up!

Buy it from the store or download AppleBerry Classic for free.

Check the first page for more details.
    04-19-09 05:17 PM
    Installed...... Ill set this up an run it for a few days and see how it is.... If its anything like the storm version.. I should have no problems paying fo the full package.... Thanks ... Your hard work is appreciated... You should have a donations button...

04-19-09 05:48 PM
    sweet, gonna have a look now!
    04-19-09 06:15 PM
    Classic is beautyful!!! great work!
    04-19-09 06:36 PM
    I can't add it to my shopping cart. Everytime I do it just says my cart is empty....?
    04-19-09 08:06 PM
    I can't add it to my shopping cart. Everytime I do it just says my cart is empty....?
    Try going straight through Mobihand:

AppleBerry Theme Suite - Themes Blackberry Software
    04-19-09 08:11 PM
    Try going straight through Mobihand:
    AppleBerry Theme Suite - Themes Blackberry Software[/url]
    Thanks, I bought it. :-)
    04-19-09 08:24 PM
    Bought. Excellent job - I have NEVER paid for a theme, but here I felt the worth.
    04-19-09 09:46 PM
    One question, would there be any way to have the calendar stay at all times?
    04-19-09 10:02 PM
    One question, would there be any way to have the calendar stay at all times?
    Definitely something I'm open to. I'm limiting the amount of versions I create as I already have eight, but once I transition to the Bold in the next few weeks I'm going to circle back and do some "popular request" work.

Cheers,

Andrew
    04-19-09 10:19 PM
    AppleBerry classic is great! thanks a lot!
    only thing is that the font for the menus and options are a little too small. Is there any way of making them bigger? i tried going to the screen/keyboard option but that didn't work. All in all, this is totally one of the best themes I used.
    04-19-09 10:23 PM
    both of these are awesome .. thanks! definetely worth it..
    04-19-09 11:29 PM
    The APPLEGLASS is my fave.. so far
    04-19-09 11:42 PM
    AppleBerry classic is great! thanks a lot!
    only thing is that the font for the menus and options are a little too small. Is there any way of making them bigger? i tried going to the screen/keyboard option but that didn't work. All in all, this is totally one of the best themes I used.
    I'll look into the font size for the next update. My beta testers seemed to not mind the font size, but I understand opinion varies in this area.

Anybody else have an opinion on the font size?
    04-19-09 11:55 PM
    The APPLEGLASS is my fave.. so far
    Any chance you could post that wallpaper?
    04-19-09 11:56 PM
    I don't understand..I purchased it but I only get 1 theme and not a today??
    04-20-09 08:34 AM
    Nevermind, I just read the rest (o= Thank you very much!!! Awesome work (o=
    04-20-09 08:41 AM
    hi there, it is a great theme i must say but a few questions for classic..

would it be possible to have the GPRS reception name not clustered into "GP..." @home screen?

Also, is it possible to put the service provider's name above the clock?

ta!

EDIT: also i found that when using the browser, the screen isnt perfectly aligned; there are white spaces on the lateral side of the screen.
    Last edited by philiptw; 04-20-09 at 09:07 AM.
    04-20-09 09:05 AM
207 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD