I've no idea what to make a theme of next. All out of ideas.
    I have work soon .. a dinky 4hr shift and haven't got much to do afterwards.

So if anyone has any requests or ideas let me know. Im thinking of making a website for my themes - but not sure yet. What do you think? I already have a website for myspace layouts and stuff, but thinking of deleting it and sticking to a BB site. But i know theres lots out there....
    05-09-09 05:38 AM
    Haha all my shifts have been dinky 4hr ones too lately. But yea I think you should totally make some cute summer themes. That cute girly themes website has a surfing Hello Kitty one that I loove! Lucy and Ethel's BB themes has an adorable HK mermaid one that's too cute. I also love the one NancyDrew made wit the wood chair out on the beach but it's only for the 83xx series but I just googled "margaritaville" and found the wallpaper. I work wit dogs/pets and I have a Boston Terrier named Daisy and I would go crazy for a theme wit Boston's in it!! And I definitely can't have too many HK themes...she's my fave kitty ;D
    All ur themes r the bomb so I'm sure watever u make next will be totally adorable and i'll download it!! I have like 37 themes right now lol
    05-09-09 11:35 AM
    Did u see Beccaberry's post the other day about her first Hello Kitty theme? It's for the 83xx do u think u can make it for the 8900? It's adorable!!
    05-09-09 12:31 PM
    a them based on the Green M&M. I think she's so cool!
    05-09-09 03:20 PM
    I would absolutely love a police theme! Specifically one centered around the ottawa police service. Is that possible??? I would also like to have a messages and calender icon on the main screen... Thanks so much
    05-10-09 11:00 AM
    Greetings, xfluid

Hope i did spell that right,

Btw; Feed back on this theme:

Pretty slick, Nice color and does match very well with a darkblue as the background image,

The only thing is when customizing the screen icons the first row alings the bottom ones and bottom ones ( top ) which is cool but after aligned where all icons are nd switching to main screen the icons wont show in the order which it was assigned, in another word, they just show on any place between the 2 rows.

Just something u should know

Thanks for your work, much appreciated
    05-10-09 01:48 PM
    Hello Kitty or Chanel fashion theme??!
    05-10-09 03:29 PM
    South Carolina Gamecock theme would be nice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 04:03 PM
    Haha i regret posting this now. Didn't think many people would reply. LOL. I'll see what i get round to doing. Just what i fancy at the time and how bored i am.

I have a college assignment needing to be handing in, in three days too. Been putting it off. Constantly on this site now! (...and facebook) Damn the internet. xD
    05-10-09 04:17 PM
    Can you make me a San Francisco 49'ers theme? Preferrably with the side view of their helmet on the home page. Thanks
    05-11-09 12:05 PM
    could u make the chanel fashion theme that ashely never posted a link up to? u did such a great job with the marilyn replica!! Please Please Please!! i really like the chanel one that she made but no link
    05-11-09 12:19 PM
    Hullo.

If you're really bored, can you maybe do a cute My Little Pony one for me? I'm having a shameful 80's revival at the moment.

There is a gorgeous one for the 8300 but none for the 8900.

Bet you wish you never asked now.
    05-11-09 06:05 PM
    Hello...wondering if you get a chance round sometime to make either a religious/faith type of theme or even a kat von d (girly tattoo inspired) theme..would be much appreciated! thanks for some great themes already
    05-12-09 10:55 AM
    A peter tosh theme would be on point cause the only reggae style theme you can find is old BoB
    05-12-09 02:44 PM
    Haha i regret posting this now. Didn't think many people would reply. LOL. I'll see what i get round to doing. Just what i fancy at the time and how bored i am.

I have a college assignment needing to be handing in, in three days too. Been putting it off. Constantly on this site now! (...and facebook) Damn the internet. xD
    haha i know wat u mean...i have a Facebook too
    05-12-09 05:52 PM
    haha, yay! hayley fully loaded with request! well, ive been asking this to all ppl round the internet for like a month to make TAZMANIAN DEVIlL but nothing so far, even after i promised them to pay for it! lol..but then again,mb they have real life to take care. lol. anyway, i just love that character!! could you pleaseeee make one? taz devil with his girlfriend? wish i could attach the wallpaper... pleaseeeeee..also with cute font, customizable hidden bottom dock.. i know, too much to ask,.. lol.. pls..pls..pls.....?? thank youuu!!
    05-12-09 09:34 PM
    Lady GaGa theme!!
    05-13-09 05:26 PM
    Spec Ops Theme
    Michigan Wolverines Theme
    ESPN Theme
    Xbox Theme

Lady Gaga=ew, my gf's brothers band cover of just dance is more popular than her version. Sad

This Night Is Forever [***** This EP! FREE NOW!!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    05-13-09 05:30 PM
    I put a post up earlier today asking if someone could make a philadelphia eagles theme for me, there r some made for the other models but not the 8900, I would really appreciate that and so would a few other people I ran accross who also are looking for a eagles theme.

05-13-09 08:21 PM
    Id really love to see a Battlestar Galactica theme, im a huge fan and would love to see someone do a number on my BB with it :P
    05-13-09 09:41 PM
    Spec Ops Theme
    Michigan Wolverines Theme
    ESPN Theme
    Xbox Theme

Lady Gaga=ew, my gf's brothers band cover of just dance is more popular than her version. Sad

This Night Is Forever [***** This EP! FREE NOW!!] on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    Well I luv her haha
    05-13-09 11:55 PM
    A peter tosh theme would be on point cause the only reggae style theme you can find is old BoB

I have made a Bob Marley theme for the 8900. Look through the posts and you'll find it.
    05-14-09 08:44 AM
    adapt the ghost theme from the bold to the 8900!!!
    05-14-09 09:04 AM
    I have made a Bob Marley theme for the 8900. Look through the posts and you'll find it.
    the post stated that he wanted a peter tosh theme casue the only other reggae ones he could find where Bob Marley, i think that means he has seen yours
    05-14-09 09:22 AM
    New york Mets

05-14-09 09:29 AM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD