I have another request (p.s, I LOVE the My Little Pony one).

Can you maybe do me a Dirty Dancing theme? That would be the best!

Thank you.
    05-14-09 05:22 PM
    I have a request for a sailor jerry theme...(NOT ed hardy) with the pin up girls and swallows..thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 03:35 PM
    I have a request for a sailor jerry theme...(NOT ed hardy) with the pin up girls and swallows..thanks!

I think this would be interesting - i'll probably play around with this one tomorrow.
    05-15-09 05:22 PM
    I have been looking EVERYWHERE and requesting every chance i get for a Pon and Zi theme.

I even got plazmic so i can try making my own lol
    05-19-09 07:09 PM
    05-19-09 08:26 PM
    could you make a bob marley theme for the 8900, Ireally want one
    06-18-09 05:42 PM
    a FC Barcelona theme would be great..
    06-19-09 06:31 AM
    how about a theme on TEXAS?

for ex:
    flag of texas
    Native Texan
    Don't mess with Texas
    Star of Texas

this would be cool
    06-19-09 09:03 AM
    THEME IDEA!

I am looking for something with a different CLOCK display, and how about something that is very sleek and black? 6 icons on bottom would be nice or maybe a big circle in the middle with a scrolling icon list??
    06-19-09 10:06 AM
    I would really like a AirForce theme... I saw one but its for a BOLD....THANKS
    06-28-09 06:49 PM
    I would love love love a Sailor Moon theme. My favourite anime.. Thanks
    06-28-09 06:57 PM
    Hi

I like to have a Texas Tech Red Raiders theme done or even Charlie's Angels now that Farrah has passed.

Thx
    Adam
    06-28-09 07:59 PM
    hey! i <3 your themes! is there anyway to make the stargazer theme for 8300 for an 8900? idk if you can do that since you didnt make the original theme but i just wanted to check!
    08-05-09 02:22 AM
    hey hayley... was wondering if u still here or not? lol checkin out your site just thought that there could be your new themes heheh kinda miss your work of art
    08-05-09 02:46 AM
    Would love to have an oklahoma sooners theme with hidden today minus the half naked woman please!!! Lol
    I've no idea what to make a theme of next. All out of ideas.
    I have work soon .. a dinky 4hr shift and haven't got much to do afterwards.

So if anyone has any requests or ideas let me know. Im thinking of making a website for my themes - but not sure yet. What do you think? I already have a website for myspace layouts and stuff, but thinking of deleting it and sticking to a BB site. But i know theres lots out there....
    08-05-09 06:21 AM
    hey hayley... was wondering if u still here or not? lol checkin out your site just thought that there could be your new themes heheh kinda miss your work of art
    Aww. Yes Liefje i'm still here.
    Just haven't had time really to do a lot of stuff. And also had no ideas. I'll get back to it soon. =]
    It seems pretty empty here too now so i sometimes think 'Will i be wasting my time?'

We'll see. Haha.
    08-05-09 08:55 AM
    another kawaii theme ?? toki doki or little twin stars because your other one was sooo good (L) :$ lots of pink and cuteness haha ^_^ i dont know where you find the time!! xoxo
    08-05-09 03:17 PM
    Do you think you could make a tattoo green dragon theme?
    Or possibly a nightmare before christmas theme with special symbols?

My boyfriend loves green dragons and the gemini symbol. I love nightmare. Whatever you wanna do!

-Boogies
    08-05-09 04:04 PM
    Aww. Yes Liefje i'm still here.
    Just haven't had time really to do a lot of stuff. And also had no ideas. I'll get back to it soon. =]
    It seems pretty empty here too now so i sometimes think 'Will i be wasting my time?'

We'll see. Haha.
    To say that it's empty around here would be a gross understatement. I have 3 or 4 new themes that have not been released yet but I feel like releasing theme here now would be pointless.
    08-05-09 05:15 PM
    I have a theme on my 8900 called double docked. Oit uses the android loading icon and the android character throughtout its usage. It allows you to highlight the battery to access the options menu. You can highlight the signal for connections. It puts the media app, browser, quickpull, profiles, and another app on the top bar and uses them as a selectors. You can get it for free in the app store, it has a dock on each side and it has a selesctabl icon for the clock as well as a slot for an app in its center. It is a very impressive theme to be free. I would like something of that calibur in a different view, I.e. Icons and background change but similar functionality, if you check it out you may like it. One question though. Why do some of these themes remove the apps from their folders and scatter them everywhere.

08-05-09 07:20 PM
    To say that it's empty around here would be a gross understatement. I have 3 or 4 new themes that have not been released yet but I feel like releasing theme here now would be pointless.
    Why would you say its pointless? Because a few themers picked up and left? If you release it, folks would download it! You just may not have the same 12 people posting 300 times in each thread.. So basically, if they like your themes, I have no doubt peeps will load them. It just may be without all the fluff and banter within the threads!

08-05-09 07:29 PM
    I'd be posting more on here if it was for the amount of work I have to before August 10th.. ugh..
    08-05-09 08:19 PM
    Why would you say its pointless? Because a few themers picked up and left? If you release it, folks would download it! You just may not have the same 12 people posting 300 times in each thread.. So basically, if they like your themes, I have no doubt peeps will load them. It just may be without all the fluff and banter within the threads!

I agree! Less fluff, more stuff!

08-05-09 10:05 PM
    I'd like one like WoW one for the for the 8900 listed for the Storm?
    08-06-09 03:17 AM
    I've no idea what to make a theme of next. All out of ideas.
    I have work soon .. a dinky 4hr shift and haven't got much to do afterwards.

So if anyone has any requests or ideas let me know. Im thinking of making a website for my themes - but not sure yet. What do you think? I already have a website for myspace layouts and stuff, but thinking of deleting it and sticking to a BB site. But i know theres lots out there....
    If you have seen the 8900 docked theme that is in the free themes in the app store then listen, please. I would like a theme similar to it but instead, have the dock on the bottom. keep the shortcuts at the top and the clock orb. and make it a today theme for msgs if you have it in the orb and for the calender...if you check this themes out in the app store you'll see how cool it is once you out it on your phone. I love this theme and i want something similar but less of a hassle to navigate. Thank You for even considering this theme request.
    08-20-09 05:25 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD