Happy Holidays from kscrum and emarsha! Animted C9 lights flash on your BB screen. Hidden today up to 3 entries (ha! couldn't fit anymore!). Spacebar launches QuickLaunch and $ launches music.

C9 Animated Theme for OS 5 - Tour, 8900 and 9700

Christmas Tartan edition for OS 5 Tour, 8900, 9700 and OS 4 8900 is up for OTA at my blog, emarsha.wordpress.com.
    Last edited by emarsha; 12-09-09 at 02:01 PM.
    12-08-09 10:35 PM
    I downloaded it but it didn't show in my themes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 04:55 AM
    I downloaded it but it didn't show in my themes

This is for OS 5 users. I wil have the 8900 OS4 out later today.

12-09-09 05:52 AM
    This looks super sweet !
    Can't wait for the OS4 !
    I also have to thank you for a theme I dl'd from your BerryLove...love it !
    but I couldn't figure out how to say 'thanks' on your site...
    so 'Thank You'
    And....Happy Holidays to both Kscrum and yourself and thanks for all the wonderful theme's this year
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 12-09-09 at 06:58 AM.
    12-09-09 06:24 AM
    Thanks Wendy! That means a lot, especially coming from someone that has more than 1 or 2 posts. At least I know you are a "real" person!
    12-09-09 07:05 AM
    Thanks Wendy! That means a lot, especially coming from someone that has more than 1 or 2 posts. At least I know you are a "real" person!
    OMG! What the heck happened to your avatar Shane?!
    12-09-09 08:24 AM
    So I need a little help here. I have downloaded this theme to my Motorla Razr and I can see the lights but they aren't animating. The lights are always in the on position. Also can this be made where the today are is on the back side of the phone? Plus, I seem to be having trouble installing it on my wife's Samsung Instinct. Love the theme, I just need to keep posting these questions so that I can get my answers. If you answer these questions, I will be sure to post more questions about foreign language issues with this theme. Lastly, I'm not sure how OTA works and what exactly is a "data plan"?
    12-09-09 08:25 AM
    So, Can I get a little help-my Razr battery is getting low and I need these lights blinkin' ASAP!!!!!
    12-09-09 08:28 AM
    Come on, how can you release a "product" and offer 0 support.
    I need an answer!!!!!!
    12-09-09 08:28 AM
    So I need a little help here. I have downloaded this theme to my Motorla Razr and I can see the lights but they aren't animating. The lights are always in the on position. Also can this be made where the today are is on the back side of the phone? Plus, I seem to be having trouble installing it on my wife's Samsung Instinct. Love the theme, I just need to keep posting these questions so that I can get my answers. If you answer these questions, I will be sure to post more questions about foreign language issues with this theme. Lastly, I'm not sure how OTA works and what exactly is a "data plan"?
    First, you may need the OS 4 version for your razr and your wifes samsung (blackberry is sooooo much better thom FYI). No weather slot on this theme, im sorry.
    12-09-09 08:29 AM

Attached the wallpaper im using!
    12-09-09 08:30 AM
    So, no weather slot. I thought that had become standard-I guess not. Thanks for the great theme though. Now to my question about making this theme in Arabic.
    12-09-09 08:30 AM
    OMG! What the heck happened to your avatar Shane?!
    Just feeling a little like the great Kenny Powers lately.

If you don't know who that is, you should use Google and find the treat of the year.
    12-09-09 08:34 AM
    WOW! I though posts like this only happened in "other" threads.
    12-09-09 08:34 AM
    Just feeling a little like the great Kenny Powers lately.

If you don't know who that is, you should use Google and find the treat of the year.
    ha, i think the lady gaga conversation is all i can handle this year.
    12-09-09 08:36 AM
    So, no weather slot. I thought that had become standard-I guess not. Thanks for the great theme though. Now to my question about making this theme in Arabic.
    Ive heard people "FAIL" themes for having no weather slot. Im thinking of inserting a window instead.
    12-09-09 08:36 AM
    ha, i think the lady gaga conversation is all i can handle this year.
    Just wait, Gaga fever is spreading like a disease and it will infect everyone eventually. How do I know this you ask? The Mayans predicted it would happen by 2012.
    12-09-09 08:37 AM
    Just wait, Gaga fever is spreading like a disease and it will infect everyone eventually. How do I know this you ask? The Mayans predicted it would happen by 2012.
    you know, i bought one of those mayan calendar shirts whilst in Mexico. they didnt explain this to me. maybe i got ripped off!!!
    12-09-09 08:39 AM
    is this real?
    12-09-09 08:40 AM
    love how clean the theme excellent job, Question though is the 9700 theme have the holly leaf and berries when hightlighted? i dont seem to see them.

nevermind!!!
    Last edited by fritter; 12-09-09 at 08:46 AM.
    12-09-09 08:42 AM
    love how clean the theme excellent job, Question though is the 9700 theme have the holly leaf and berries when hightlighted? i dont seem to see them.
    they are your notifiers when you get new mail and bbm. =)
    12-09-09 08:44 AM
    I Love it!! You both did an awesome job on this one!

Using this wall!
    12-09-09 10:41 AM
    I redid the theme to make it more christmasy!!

Last edited by emarsha; 12-09-09 at 11:26 AM.
    12-09-09 11:24 AM
    I redid the theme to make it more christmasy!!

Omg Love it !
    You sure are an awesome theme designer !
    Is it redone for just the OS5....or OS4 ?
    I'm waiting for the 4
    12-09-09 11:41 AM
    I Love it!! You both did an awesome job on this one!

Using this wall!
    Really cool wallpaper T! That one really brings out the shadows behind the string of lights-gives it a nice faux 3D effect.
    12-09-09 12:06 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD