That is totally understandable since it would no longer be theme making fun for your device. I have no creative talent on this sorta thing so I choose to just be grateful for what I can get and change the wallpaper if need-be. No point in hassling you guys when there are other ways to make a theme work. I do appreciate all of ya'lls(sorry I'm from MS) hard work and free themes. I know it takes up your time but regardless of other hating, we're thankful to not have to pay 6 bucks for a freakin BB theme!! Honestly, I like the free themes way better than the premium ones anyway..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    If you ever do have a Popular request PLEASE DO request it in the Theme request thread. Well, even an unpopular request could still get made so always feel free to ask in the proper place. The theme request thread was made by a theme maker and themes do get made.

The point should be not every request needs to be a complete theme dedicated to the request.
    07-23-09 12:21 PM
    If you ever do have a Popular request PLEASE DO request it in the Theme request thread. Well, even an unpopular request could still get made so always feel free to ask in the proper place. The theme request thread was made by a theme maker and themes do get made.

The point should be not every request needs to be a complete theme dedicated to the request.
    Yes I understand and if I ever have one to request I know where to place it at. Thanks again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 01:10 PM
    I just downloaded the Smurfette theme and must say Mrs Tolles you got talent. I think it's soo awesome you made this and you don't even have a blackberry...maybe now you'll be inspired to get one . I really like the message indicators at the top the purple-pinkish looking ones...AWESOME JOB...you did quite a bit of changes and they all look awesome.

But theres just one thing...for some reason on my lock screen it keeps saying...well I'll attatch a screenshot YOU have got to see this!!!

BTW....next time I'm at the window i'll leave the bowels on the front step! haha

AGAIN AWESOME JOB!!!!
    07-24-09 12:44 PM
    Hey i was looking for a L dock, with message and call log in the today, and a weather in the top right, anyone know where to find it or, can possibly someone make it?
    07-24-09 01:40 PM
    Hey i was looking for a L dock, with message and call log in the today, and a weather in the top right, anyone know where to find it or, can possibly someone make it?
    You must have missed the (*). Here it is again...

*Theme requires Wallpaper. Please used attached image.
    **xFluidx ORIGINAL!!! This theme does NOT require a Wallpaper
    ***Designed by Mrs Tolles. This Theme does NOT require a Wallpaper.
    07-24-09 02:05 PM
    hey folks, just got my blackberry 8900 (curve) 2 days ago...LOVE IT...Just figuring out how to use these darn things and I didnt realize u could change themes...

I was wondering if there is a Gucci theme (non-girlie plz ) floating around here somewhere...Tried searching the forums/Google/Yahoo, but cant seem to find any.
    07-27-09 05:27 PM
    these are all cool themes.
    07-27-09 07:35 PM
    Thanks for this thread mrtolles. I had requested a Canada theme a while back but no luck - No love for Canada jk!

Anyway - thanks to this thread, I started searching images and just resized it to fit my BB. It never would have dawned on me if you hadn't created this thread!

See attached image to experience your genius in action
    07-27-09 10:25 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD