Welcome to version 1.0 of Adium(Skin).. my first customized homescreen SVG theme.

I got this idea to create the theme from a skin used for a Mac IM program called Adium. (Skin for Adium)

Other than the homescreen, this theme is like most of my other themes.. hopefully this will change once I get less lazy.

On the home screen, you have your 5(6 really) icons--Music, Contacts, Messages, Calendar, Browser and the little mini icon which will allow you to drop down to the bottom set of Icons (If you click it, it directs you to the application screen.

The bottom set of icons are Options(far left) Lock keypad(middle) Turn off BB(far right)

The icons and everything are a little small.. I might fix that at some point, or I will release all the files I made to make this theme.. (SVGs, PSD Icons, THM files ect) so someone else can take a shot or learn from this.

- added THM files

- version 1.0
    - Custom homescreen SVG used.

Adium(Skin) OTA:
    OS 4.6 - Adium
    OS 5.0 - Adium

Adium(Skin) WeatherSlot OTA:
    OS 4.6 - Adium weather
    OS 5.0 - Adium weather

.THM file
    Adium THM files

if you would like to donate for any of the themes or theme files I provide for free, please click here
    Last edited by antonskraze; 12-18-09 at 12:24 AM.
    12-12-09 09:42 PM
    Just realized that the new message indicator doesnt work right..
    I've been working on this for way too long though to fix it right at the moment
    12-12-09 09:58 PM
    Looks good! It's nice to see mac inspired themes. I love Adium =)
    Please keep us updated on the final release.

That first pic with the navigation path is wild! I never turn it on when I theme, it drives me batty! =)
    12-13-09 07:03 AM
    haha yeah, I only turned it on after I was ready to take a few screen shots for the theme, I didnt want to have to explain the navigation too much at the time of the post lol

Anyone have any input on what I can do to make it look better?
    12-13-09 05:48 PM
    are making svg themes really complicated?
    12-14-09 04:09 PM
    once you know what you are doing, its pretty simple actually (to me atleast)

It would be a whole lot easier if I was more advanced in Photoshop though

Im probably just going to release the theme tomorrow sometime after I get off work so people can mess around with it
    12-14-09 10:30 PM
    well, here are all the files I made to create this, made everything except for the icons my self.

Hope someone can learn from this, and if you come up with something please share it here so I can take a look!

12-18-09 12:22 AM
    Looks good.
    01-08-10 10:12 AM