Updated: 08/16/09

Fixed bug on menu showing black text over black background
    Added white text font on today and applications name version to use whit dark color wallpapers
    fixed bug on text being left out on buttoms
    added custom wifi signal meter
    All fonts set to default on messages, and menus
    Added ability to scroll up from slots 3 to 5
    added ability to scroll down to slot 3 from today text

Wallpaper is the same on both version the one showing whit white fonts is personal wallpaper and is not included on the theme

If you downloaded this theme prior to the update date, please delete and redownload to apply the above updates....

Slot one for Weather Application, this slot will show on your lock screen too
    Bottom Dock icons are customizable
    Banner and and icons are customized.
    Weather will show on the lock screen
    Hidden today features six entries
    slots 2 to 6 are user customizable and will display on the bottom dock
    icons will bounce when focused on the dock

Enjoy

OTA Download Black Font

OTA Download White Font

All my themes are free, donations are welcome and really appreciated

more to come....
    Last edited by ealvnv; 08-16-09 at 02:14 AM.
    08-15-09 02:05 AM
    Very nice - gonna DL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 07:28 AM
    Very cool, thanks for sharing this for free!!

08-15-09 07:49 AM
    wow nice job, was scrolling down to see the price tag and was amazed that you let it go for free
    08-15-09 08:59 AM
    great theme, I am a little OCD when it comes to themes, but this one is definitely a keeper. Do have one question, the banner icons in top left, are they customizable (I know it says they are in your post), if so how do you change them. Thanks again for a great theme!!
    08-15-09 10:30 AM
    great theme, I am a little OCD when it comes to themes, but this one is definitely a keeper. Do have one question, the banner icons in top left, are they customizable (I know it says they are in your post), if so how do you change them. Thanks again for a great theme!!
    The icons where the calendar, messages and the profiles are aren't customizable, sorry my bad I didn't explained that on the op ,

08-15-09 10:36 AM
    Very nice!
    08-15-09 12:26 PM
    Great job! This theme will be well received!!
    08-15-09 12:44 PM
    Overall, a well done theme. A couple of suggestions:

- IMO, the calendar and message fonts on the home screen would look better white instead of black. Would show up better (especially on my favorite wallpapers )
    - it would be nice if you could scroll UP from the bottom dock. That way the SMS/MMS icon can be on the bottom dock and you can scroll to the messages.

Also, my signal indicator looks stock, not the like one posted above.

Great job.
    Last edited by YMark; 08-15-09 at 02:03 PM.
    08-15-09 01:57 PM
    Overall, a well done theme. A couple of suggestions:

- IMO, the calendar and message fonts on the home screen would look better white instead of black. Would show up better (especially on my favorite wallpapers )
    - it would be nice if you could scroll UP from the bottom dock. That way the SMS/MMS icon can be on the bottom dock and you can scroll to the messages.

Also, my signal indicator looks stock, not the like one posted above.

Great job.
    Ok will add the the theme with white fonts and the option you're requesting tonight
    When you say stock you mean different than the one that shows above in the pic.?

08-15-09 02:22 PM
    When you say stock you mean different than the one that shows above in the pic.?
    Yes, that is what I mean. I'm connected to WiFi and have UMA displayed. Maybe that is the reason. Instead of the icon in your pic, I have the tower with the waves coming out.
    08-15-09 02:31 PM
    Yes, that is what I mean. I'm connected to WiFi and have UMA displayed. Maybe that is the reason. Instead of the icon in your pic, I have the tower with the waves coming out.
    Ok that make sense and yes you're right in that the wifi signal indicator is the stock one.
    I can modify that.

08-15-09 02:51 PM
    Nice job, thanks a bunch.
    08-15-09 05:17 PM
    Theme is good, except when I use SS, there are two issues. When I bring up a list to attach a pic to send to twitter, the list is Black text on black Background. The other thing is the buttons, the text is so big that parts of a text is left out and it does not look good. can these issues be fixed?

Otherwise great job on the theme.
    08-15-09 07:23 PM
    I just download this theme, it's very nice, thank so much for sharing it with all of us!!! If you make the updates please let us know.

A++++++++++++++++ All the way!

Thx
    08-15-09 08:34 PM
    Theme is good, except when I use SS, there are two issues. When I bring up a list to attach a pic to send to twitter, the list is Black text on black Background. The other thing is the buttons, the text is so big that parts of a text is left out and it does not look good. can these issues be fixed?

Otherwise great job on the theme.
    i can do it, could you post screen shots please or send them to me via pm so i know whats exactly the issue....
    08-15-09 09:03 PM
    i can do it, could you post screen shots please or send them to me via pm so i know whats exactly the issue....

Here they are and also the text for the bottom dock and the three icons on the top should be changed to white.
    08-15-09 09:18 PM
    thanks, working on it, would you be able to test it prior to post the updated version?
    08-15-09 09:26 PM
    thanks, working on it, would you be able to test it prior to post the updated version?
    Yes I can, just send an OTA link to [email protected]
    08-15-09 09:35 PM
    theme updated see the op for change log...
    08-16-09 01:44 AM
    You still have text being left out on buttons otherwise you fixed everything else
    08-16-09 10:20 AM
    I know this may be another personal preference thing again that I spoke about in danieloco's bliss and berrygreen, but the font in the submenu is larger than the font that you have set for everything else such as options...would it be possible to set the font size the same as everything else?

(The sub menu I'm speaking of is the menu that appears when you press the menu when already in a certain application. i.e. when you're in messages folder, pressing the menu button brings up the sub menu that has options to compose, delete, etc.)

Last edited by japanangel; 08-16-09 at 10:58 AM.
    08-16-09 10:38 AM
    All fonts are se to default size I can resize them but thaat will affect other things.
    Will look into the text being cut in the buttons

08-16-09 11:28 AM
    Ok I suppose that's what danieloco was trying to say, I do realize it's the default size in plazmic. I didn't know that rim's default theme submenus were resized smaller (so assumed that was supposed default). Thanx!

Last edited by japanangel; 08-16-09 at 11:42 AM.
    08-16-09 11:37 AM
    thanks for the great theme! love both white and black versions. Any way you could give them different file names because I'd like to download both versions and my BB won't let me. Thanks!
    08-17-09 12:20 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD