Now that plazmic 4.7 has been leaked all of you theme developers have alot of axious people waiting please post all themes available for dl pleaseeeeeee
    02-11-09 12:27 AM
    Lets just hope we have a lot of very fast theme developers out there!

All I need to make this phone perfect is a today plus theme ...
    02-11-09 12:33 AM
    themes are the only thing i need to spice up this phone every few days i wish i knew how to make themes i would be up all night. am dl it now just to give it a try hopefully when i wake up in the am there will be themes all over the net. NANCYDREW where r u i was a fan of your themes when i had my 8320
    02-11-09 12:39 AM
    I was suprised there were only 2 vendor themes! I was hoping a version of the Vodaphone rim_theme_120_today_320x240_b would be there. Doh!
    02-12-09 11:56 AM
    I have 4 Hot new themes to post real soon, should b later on today, so keep an eye out.
    02-18-09 10:59 AM
    Guys i ave 4 new themes to upload but, when i save them in plazmic as a JAD file, i also get a group of COD files, when installing the themes on my own phone i have to send the cod files also. Is this necessary, and if so, how would i upload on crackberry for others to dwnload, shall i just zip it, or is there another way to make it ota compatible.
    02-18-09 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD