Hi everybody,

I was recently checking out the "post your screen" threads on the forum and came accross a snapshot of a theme named Priority by Socksinsideout.
    I love everything about it, but the OTA links seem to be dead now and can't find a copy of the file anywhere.
    I've done a few brief searches accross google and the Crackberry forums but can't find it hosted anywhere else except the socksinsideout website which seems to somewhat abandoned.
    Please can anybody help? Even if it's a point in the right direction as the acquire this fantastic theme.

Many thanks.
    12-02-09 08:39 AM
    Hi everybody,

I was recently checking out the "post your screen" threads on the forum and came accross a snapshot of a theme named Priority by Socksinsideout.
    I love everything about it, but the OTA links seem to be dead now and can't find a copy of the file anywhere.
    I've done a few brief searches accross google and the Crackberry forums but can't find it hosted anywhere else except the socksinsideout website which seems to somewhat abandoned.
    Please can anybody help? Even if it's a point in the right direction as the acquire this fantastic theme.

Many thanks.

Have you found this theme, i know where it is...
    12-18-09 11:07 AM
    If anybody can send me a link too. Thanks!
    04-13-10 09:29 PM
    hi mate im new to this but i have the ota for the socksinsideout priority, just google socksinside out free themes its the forth one down and just click on the socksinside out priority and the ota is there cheers
    04-15-10 01:51 PM
    hi mate just google socksinsideout free themes go down four and you will see socksinsideout priority just click on that and that will bring you to the ota cheers! also there is another free theme on there called droid does by socksinsideout its cool!!
    Last edited by tonyterry1; 04-15-10 at 01:59 PM.
    04-15-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD