Download Free OTA here:

8900 Orlando Magic Theme - BlueRoomSolution
    Last edited by NancyDrew; 04-21-09 at 07:58 PM.
    04-21-09 07:30 PM
    Dammn that is hott

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 12:30 AM
    That a good looking theme. Should have Dwight with old Shaq back in his Magic days. =) Two super centers :P
    04-22-09 01:23 AM
    wow thats a crazy theme ...can you make me a cleveland or heat theme? please
    04-22-09 08:29 PM
    how about some purple laker love?
    04-22-09 11:24 PM
    howard the dunk
    04-23-09 01:52 PM
    Awesome theme Nancy Drew. Anyway to make a today (plus) version of this? Either way, thanks.
    04-23-09 02:07 PM
    Awesome theme !
    04-23-09 02:15 PM
    Excellent theme, Nancy. I'm originally from Central Florida, and I've been a huge Magic fan since their expansion days. I especially enjoy the lock screen showing a faded-out Shaq dunking in the past while a fully-realized Dwight is jamming in the present.

Very well done, I'll be sure to switch to this theme for the game tonight. Perhaps it'll become my good luck token.
    04-24-09 08:59 AM
    It was my good luck token at the game Wed

04-24-09 09:15 AM
    It was my good luck token at the game Wed
    If your token worked, then I'm glad you were there. Maybe you should hop on a flight up to Philly for the game tonight. The Magic are going to need all the help they can get against the "other" A.I.!

I've been trying to get down there for a playoff game, but I'm waiting for one to fall on Saturday or early Sunday, since it's a two-hour drive for me. It's great that tickets are so inexpensive, though... ya gotta love small market teams!

04-24-09 09:55 AM
    If your token worked, then I'm glad you were there. Maybe you should hop on a flight up to Philly for the game tonight. The Magic are going to need all the help they can get against the "other" A.I.!

I've been trying to get down there for a playoff game, but I'm waiting for one to fall on Saturday or early Sunday, since it's a two-hour drive for me. It's great that tickets are so inexpensive, though... ya gotta love small market teams!

I would do anything to be @ that game tonight!! There was a Sixer fan sitting in front of me on Wed. and I was about ready to strangle him.

04-24-09 10:00 AM
    Yeah, Philly fans are the worst! I should know, my roommate is one.

Great seats, by the way. I sat in the same area for a Miami game back in the Me-Mac era.

04-24-09 10:06 AM
    this is a great theme! I love the magic. For some reason when I go to download I keep getting a "download failed" message and when I click on "details" it says 907 Invalid COD file not found. Hmmm...
    04-27-09 11:39 PM
    this is a great theme! I love the magic. For some reason when I go to download I keep getting a "download failed" message and when I click on "details" it says 907 Invalid COD file not found. Hmmm...
    oh 4 real? i'll double check on that.
    04-28-09 12:21 AM
    oh 4 real? i'll double check on that.
    Thanks!! I fell in love with your mario theme and got the same message. I'm not sure what it is.

on sidenote: glad we tied up the series. back home now and nothing like some home cooking. I hope we play to our level tomorrow! Go Magic!
    04-28-09 12:25 AM
    Nice looking theme
    04-28-09 12:40 AM
    on sidenote: glad we tied up the series. back home now and nothing like some home cooking. I hope we play to our level tomorrow!
    Yes, it's a big game tonight. I'd like to see the Magic actually blow out the Sixers for once, since Orlando is a far superior team and shouldn't be having issues with Philly. The Sixers have already won two more games than they were predicted.

On a side-side-note, I'll be happy to see Hedo gone when he opts out of his contract this summer. Sure, he hit a HUGE shot in Game 4, but he's the worst starting defender the Magic have ever had (including Me-Mac).

Go Magic!
    And true that!
    04-28-09 12:05 PM
    Yes, it's a big game tonight. I'd like to see the Magic actually blow out the Sixers for once, since Orlando is a far superior team and shouldn't be having issues with Philly. The Sixers have already won two more games than they were predicted.

On a side-side-note, I'll be happy to see Hedo gone when he opts out of his contract this summer. Sure, he hit a HUGE shot in Game 4, but he's the worst starting defender the Magic have ever had (including Me-Mac).

And true that!

with the way the market is, I don't think we could get anybody of his caliber to fill that starting role. Lee is a 2 guard, we have pietrus, but I think that was a horrible signing. I cringe everytime he handles the ball. he's erratic, a terrible dribbler, and a so-so shooter. his defense is his strong suit and he's athletic, but everytime he's made an athletic move the basket, he's fallen on his arm or wrist or back and then he's out for a huge stretch of games.

I like hedo. he is, who he is, but I think he compliments our line up pretty well.
    04-28-09 12:42 PM
    with the way the market is, I don't think we could get anybody of his caliber to fill that starting role. Lee is a 2 guard, we have pietrus, but I think that was a horrible signing. I cringe everytime he handles the ball. he's erratic, a terrible dribbler, and a so-so shooter. his defense is his strong suit and he's athletic, but everytime he's made an athletic move the basket, he's fallen on his arm or wrist or back and then he's out for a huge stretch of games.

I like hedo. he is, who he is, but I think he compliments our line up pretty well.
    Good analysis. C-Lee is a player to watch, I love his hustle and intensity. Pietrus appears to be injury prone, but he's got the size and skills to be a serviceable swingman if he stays healthy.

I like Hedo, too. I think he's a good ballhandler (second best on the team, behind Nelson), but it doesn't make any sense to run the Magic's fourth-quarter offense through him when they have Howard the Dunk and his formidable post presence. In Hedo's absence, I'd expect Howard to improve his scoring next year.

Did you catch JJ's killer crossover in game 4? It was the most amazing play I've ever seen him make.
    04-28-09 01:12 PM
    Good analysis. C-Lee is a player to watch, I love his hustle and intensity. Pietrus appears to be injury prone, but he's got the size and skills to be a serviceable swingman if he stays healthy.

I like Hedo, too. I think he's a good ballhandler (second best on the team, behind Nelson), but it doesn't make any sense to run the Magic's fourth-quarter offense through him when they have Howard the Dunk and his formidable post presence. In Hedo's absence, I'd expect Howard to improve his scoring next year.

Did you catch JJ's killer crossover in game 4? It was the most amazing play I've ever seen him make.

I think it does until, a.) howard shoots better at the line, and b.) he also learns to pass out of the double team better. He commits so many turn overs just because he's not sure of where to go with the ball when the doubles come.

Yeah I saw JJ do his thing! He needs more minutes, especially w/us scoring as poorly as we are.

Sorry to derail the thread!!
    04-28-09 01:36 PM
    I think it does until, a.) howard shoots better at the line, and b.) he also learns to pass out of the double team better. He commits so many turn overs just because he's not sure of where to go with the ball when the doubles come.

Yeah I saw JJ do his thing! He needs more minutes, especially w/us scoring as poorly as we are.

Sorry to derail the thread!!
    Yeah, sorry for the hijack, y'all!

Looks like there will be a game 7 in Orlando with Dwight and Courtney out for game 6. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 a.m., I'm thinking of picking a few up and making the trip.
    04-29-09 03:14 PM
    NBA conspiracy. I am raging out right now.
    04-29-09 03:33 PM
    no howard the dunk = not good news
    04-29-09 03:35 PM
    NBA conspiracy. I am raging out right now.
    Ha! I wish we could chalk it up to that, but Dwight shouldn't have thrown that elbow (although Dalembert likely deserved it).

Maybe you could edit your current Magic theme to reflect D-Howard's 'bow of fury on the lock screen? I'm picturing a nice overhead view of the incident, complete with photoshopped flames and smoke emanating from Dwight's arm and two fiery red eyes in his skull.

That might be overkill, though.

no howard the dunk = not good news
    I'm hoping 'Shard and Hedo step it up, but the "other" A.I. is better than both of those players combined so I'm not holding my breath.
    04-29-09 03:47 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD