Hubby made a new theme! Hope you like.

10/16/09-Theme has been updated to correct problems. Thanks for the feedback!
    The three hidden today areas can be reached by scrolling up from any of the lower six icons. To go to the today text just scroll to the right when you are on the today icon. Scroll to your left to get back. The profiles icon can be reached by scrolling down from any of the six lower icons. The six lower icons are all changable in the correct order now. The background of the app screen has now been changed to better match the main screen.

OTA LINK

Last edited by Robbi; 10-16-09 at 08:34 PM. Reason: updated
    10-15-09 09:24 PM
    Wow!! This is the most unusual theme I have seen in a long time. Very creative.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 10:52 PM
    This theme is very creative, albeit with some scrolling issues.

Scrolling up from the bottom does NOT take me to the profile icon, it takes me to the message icon. Also, at one time I was able to get to the phone call logs, but haven't been able to repeat it.

Color scheme is nice except for the gray background on the app screen. It doesn't coordinate well with the rest of the colors.

Nice job, I'll continue to play with it.
    10-16-09 11:31 AM
    I've played around a little more.

- scrolling UP from the bottom row will take you to the message icon
    - scrolling up from the message icon will take you to the calendar, up again to the call log, then up again to the profile.
    - the first 6 icons on the application screen are in reverse order on the home screen. No big deal, but rather odd.
    10-16-09 11:58 AM
    I've played around a little more.

- scrolling UP from the bottom row will take you to the message icon
    - scrolling up from the message icon will take you to the calendar, up again to the call log, then up again to the profile.
    - the first 6 icons on the application screen are in reverse order on the home screen. No big deal, but rather odd.
    Problems should be fixed now. If you see anything else, let us know. And again, thanks for the feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD