Have you ever wondered what happened to the designers of the Precision Theme? Where was the creativity? Why so dark??? Why does our BlackBerry have to be all about work??? Well, I've got a solution. It's fun, it's bright, it's FRESH. Check out the Free Trial below and if you like it, go to my website and purchase the premium versions. Enjoy!

All icons are user customizable so pick your top 8 icons on your app screen to show up on the home screen. (9 if you have weather icon).

Free Trial OTA

09-01-09 09:58 AM
    I'm not seeing a weather icon on the screenshot, are you?
    09-01-09 01:54 PM
    I'm not seeing a weather icon on the screenshot, are you?
    Yea, it's not pictured on the ad but on my website you'll see the premium version with a screenshot. There is a weather zen and weather hidden today version. Enjoy!
    09-01-09 04:45 PM
    so this is not an all exclusive Free BB theme thread? There sure are a lot of prem theme advertisements on here.
    09-01-09 04:52 PM
    so this is not an all exclusive Free BB theme thread? There sure are a lot of prem theme advertisements on here.
    Well all of my themes come with free trials for you to test before you buy but the CrackBerry Forums is not all free themes. Hope this helps
    09-01-09 05:01 PM
    oh so anyone can publish advertisements for their premium themes?
    09-02-09 05:15 PM
    oh so anyone can publish advertisements for their premium themes?
    Yes, as long as there is a some kind of theme offered along with the ad like an OTA or DM file.
    09-02-09 05:17 PM
    Niceeee...
    09-08-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD