04-29-09 12:49 PM
68 123
tools
    (in accent)hi guys this is john from gagdetbean.com and today I will be showing you a video of my latest creation, how not to update a theme. First you make it and charge people for it. Then you dont update it. And last build another one 1 month later and sell it. Thanks for watching and dont forget to ban gadgetbean.com.
    Now that's funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 07:59 PM
    Heh, he avaoided the question in another thread where he was promoting his themes for $3 each. I think that he figures hey, if I ignore answering them long enough it will be all forgotten. I mean who cares right he is still selling buggy themes....

04-12-09 07:02 AM
    Bueller?..........Bueller?..........Bueller?
    04-13-09 09:44 AM
    bumpm what's the deal.
    04-14-09 11:59 PM
    Have you noticed how everytime john does a vidoe of one of his themes he always has like 385 unread messages! Those are the posts to his threads and emails from us that he choses to ignore! Check it out one time, who knows you might see ur email address!

04-15-09 01:15 PM
    bumpin this again.
    04-16-09 09:27 PM
    Bumping this thread untill it becomes a sticky...lol

04-17-09 02:02 AM
    We only need 200 posts to compete with all the update requests in the android theme! We can do it!

04-17-09 01:45 PM
    bump for love
    04-18-09 09:12 AM
    i was thinking about getting this theme...but seems like a lot of people have issues with it..thank you for letting others know...here's a hand..BUMP
    04-20-09 12:58 AM
    Bump *?!#$

04-21-09 02:19 AM
    Hello everyone,

Wow looks like we got a good bashing party going on here . But Sorry for not dropping by sooner! I know alot of you are upset and you have every right to be so. I am not going to make up any excuses but let my action speaks for itself.

So here goes, I just wanted to let everyone know the update has been completed to v1.02 , you should be getting the update notices from MobiHand shortly! For those that didnt, please go ahead and email me direct at john@gadgetbean.com .

This update was done with the most current version of the theme builder hence it is not beta.

Just a FYI .. this isnt my dayjob hence I dont check the boards often, yes I do come to the board to promote the themes, but my support email is how most people get in touch with me! I just dropped in because I got a buddy who told me about things being said on the board especially when he knew I been answering to as much emails as humanly possible. Please realize that I dont do this fulltime and we are not a 3 or 4 or 5 or 10 man company(We are a 2 man company after 5pm PST), but I try to support everyone the best I can thru emails, hence I lack the time to come on the boards to check if someone have an issue since 90% of the people that have an issue will email me directly at john@gadgetbean.com or bmw@edenbridals.com.

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 04-23-09 at 02:47 PM.
    04-23-09 02:40 PM
    thanks
    04-23-09 10:01 PM
    Thank you! Point made and we forgive you

04-24-09 08:00 AM
    Thank you John. You stepped up to the plate and helped us all out - a bit late, it's true, but you came through for us.
    04-24-09 12:18 PM
    Thanks for the update, John.

I have been in communication with John over this issue I am having on the new version.

Is anyone else having an issue with getting their new email/SMS/bbm/phone call/phone message/etc. indicators on the main page?

They are showing up on the application page, but not the main home screen................or is it just me?

I am running .206 for the 8900
    04-24-09 01:52 PM
    Theme looks good.
    04-27-09 06:14 PM
    By far this is the best theme out there and but i have noticed font issues with the advanced profiles.

it would be cool if you where able to change the colours of the white lines/ txt to red or green as i'm planning to get the matt black bezl and either a green or red track ball
    04-29-09 12:49 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD