just got this theme, its pretty good, doesn't lag or anything.

my only issue is there doesn't seem to be a phone icon. and on the today page I don't have a notification icon for missed calls or voicemails, is there anything i can do to fix that?
    Thanks everyone for the kinda comments!!

As for the phone icon goto => Application Folder => Show All and you will see the Call Log Icon => Unhide it

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-28-09 01:36 AM
    Hi, I was wondering if this theme will be updated now that Rim has offcially released Plazmic 4.7, I purchased this theme and really like it vs. Other themes but I had to uninstall it from my phone due to it crashing my phone. I hope that with the official release these issues will go away and I can finally enjoy my theme!! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:58 PM
    I was hoping the same thing as I too bought this theme.

It is easy enough to do once the new version of Plazmic is installed. After that, it is just time, a commodity that we all have in abundance.... not.
    03-17-09 03:25 PM
    Bump...till there is a responce.

03-21-09 08:02 PM
    Great one.
    03-22-09 07:30 AM
    Awsome. : )

03-22-09 12:59 PM
    WOW. great theme. Looks elegant!

good job!
    03-23-09 09:58 PM
    Has anyone gotten there updated version of this with the final Plazmic? I havent heard back from John.

Thanks
    03-24-09 08:22 AM
    Has anyone gotten there updated version of this with the final Plazmic? I havent heard back from John.

Thanks
    Nor have I. John is pretty busy but we should have a replacement version sometime soon. After all, we paid for this theme and I am no longer using it because it is made with the beta version of Plazmic.
    03-24-09 03:26 PM
    Jason Calhoun is another one that hasn't update his buggy themes. H7 and Sidewinder are two of them.
    03-24-09 10:31 PM
    Jason Calhoun is another one that hasn't update his buggy themes. H7 and Sidewinder are two of them.
    True, I have Sidewinder too and I want an update for that as well.

These two theme writers are responsible people and I hope that both soon release updates. I will not buy from them again if a new version does not appear.
    03-25-09 06:16 AM
    True, I have Sidewinder too and I want an update for that as well.

These two theme writers are responsible people and I hope that both soon release updates. I will not buy from them again if a new version does not appear.

Agreed...........
    03-25-09 08:18 AM
    I also agree. I purchsed this knowing that it was beta but in good faith that it would be updated once plazmic 4.7 was official. In the past I have purchased other themes from JC before and enjoyed his work.

03-25-09 12:11 PM
    Its crazy how theyve just kinda dropped off the face of the earth? I honestly was gonna purchase one of calhons themes but I just hear so much negative stuff about em that I dont bother. I got this the other night and I too am suprised that john has not updated. I used to get his themes on my 8330 and never had problems with communication!
    03-25-09 05:30 PM
    I quess next time we hear from them is when they are in the forums promoting their next theme...

03-28-09 09:14 AM
    Can we request refunds from CrackBerry if these themes are not updated? John doesn't even respond to e-mails anymore
    03-29-09 10:38 AM
    He responded to me about an issue through his website. He needs to update the theme.
    03-29-09 02:42 PM
    Can we request refunds from CrackBerry if these themes are not updated? John doesn't even respond to e-mails anymore
    I don't think a refund from Crackberry would really be fair, it isn't their fault. I do however think Crackberry should refuse to promote any themes from these cut and run developers. JC Design and Jason Calhoun are two that come to mind.
    03-29-09 08:14 PM
    still havent heard anything..............i'm a little disappointed in John.

I think anyone with an 8900 should get a refund from Gadget bean............he wont even respond or update a theme that we paid $7 for............this is nuts
    03-30-09 08:19 AM
    I don't think a refund from Crackberry would really be fair, it isn't their fault. I do however think Crackberry should refuse to promote any themes from these cut and run developers. JC Design and Jason Calhoun are two that come to mind.
    Well, i said a refund from crackberry since i bought it through the crackberry app store. I'm sure crackberry gets their money back from John. I dont think its fair that i paid $7 and i have a theme that will crash my BB if i reset it without first switching back to the default theme first.
    03-31-09 07:24 AM
    Bump, still waiting for a responce......

04-03-09 01:39 PM
    anyone heard from John on the updates to the sidebar cipher on the 8900?

I still havent heard from him, but I see new themes?

Thanks
    04-06-09 09:23 PM
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-07-09 09:08 PM
    (in accent)hi guys this is john from gagdetbean.com and today I will be showing you a video of my latest creation, how not to update a theme. First you make it and charge people for it. Then you dont update it. And last build another one 1 month later and sell it. Thanks for watching and dont forget to ban gadgetbean.com.
    04-08-09 06:14 PM
    bump somemore...nah playa, we ain't goin nowhere!
    04-08-09 06:30 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD