Theme name: 8900 Cipher SideBar Xtreme
    Theme author: JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Blackberry 8900 OS 4.6.1
    Download Link(s): Get it here
    Theme Cost: $7.00

Turn your 8900 into a Cool Chic BlackBerry with the 8900 Cipher SideBar Xtreme. Its the First Vertical SideBar 8900 Theme with 15 customizable icons on a Vertical scrolling dock and a spacey new-age look that compliments the 8900 perfectly. It also has another Customizable Icon on the upper Right hand corner!!

This aint just a pretty theme, this is a pretty theme with functions that actually works, exactly what the demanding users need !!!

ScreenShots:

For more of my creations - please goto my subforum here : Crackberry JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com Sub Forum

Cheers

John
    JC Designs - Gadgetbean.com
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    Last edited by JC_Designs-Gadgetbean.com; 04-23-09 at 02:49 PM.
    02-11-09 05:46 AM
    I just bought this theme...just some feedback,

1. The label of the icon doesn't show up in the bar under the time on the home screen, I think it was supposed to based on what I saw on your website.

2. It is very slow on my phone, not sure if its just me for some reason but it takes some time to get back to the home screen and the scrolling of the icons is choppy. Also if you try and move over to the right side, it takes about 5 seconds before its responsive again.

All in all though, its a very nice looking theme and I love the idea of it, but unfortunately I have gone back to my Zen theme for now.
    02-11-09 07:29 AM
    Update:

Did a battery pull after activating the theme and the response is a bit quicker now.
    02-11-09 09:21 AM
    I just hit him up he is coming out with an update in a few hours
    02-11-09 11:49 AM
    but to mutch slow ...
    02-11-09 12:03 PM
    Hello Everyone!

Been pulling a all niter and just got a few hrs of sleep. Anyhow, I just updated the theme to Version 1.01 which solves the laggyness of Version 1.0. So those that already purchased the theme thru me directly, please email me at [email protected] and I will get you a link.

Cheers

John
    www.gadgetbean.com
    02-11-09 01:39 PM
    thats really nice!
    02-11-09 10:34 PM
    thats really nice!
    Thanks!! Thats why this same exact theme is the Top Selling BOLD theme Crackberry nationwide!!

Cheers

John
    JC Designs Blackberry Themes
    02-11-09 11:49 PM
    just purchased it. it's my first theme. loading it up now. paid $6. thanks for the discount.
    02-12-09 12:20 AM
    it's still a lil bit laggy. are you going to continue to work on this. Other than that, I love it!
    02-12-09 12:36 AM
    thank you John, i'm goingo to try this new version, i've still one day to download.
    02-12-09 03:36 AM
    I just bought this theme. It is very nice.

John came through quickly with a download link and the theme installed OTA correctly first time.

For me this theme has a font size that is a little too small for my eyes and that also makes the Home screen a little cluttered looking imo.

On the plus side there is a lot of information presented and the really unique feature of the vertically scrolling icons. The App name is not displayed when hovering on these icons however so if you need the nam ase well as th icon, you will need to go to the Desktop to get that.
    02-12-09 05:48 AM
    I also have this theme on my brand new 8900 and have not had any problems with it. As previously mentioned, the fonts are smaller but so far they have been working for me.

I also did an OTA install and it went fine.
    02-12-09 07:04 AM
    I just bought this theme. It is very nice.

John came through quickly with a download link and the theme installed OTA correctly first time.

For me this theme has a font size that is a little too small for my eyes and that also makes the Home screen a little cluttered looking imo.

On the plus side there is a lot of information presented and the really unique feature of the vertically scrolling icons. The App name is not displayed when hovering on these icons however so if you need the nam ase well as th icon, you will need to go to the Desktop to get that.
    i have the same issues as you do. The fonts are too small and the app name not being displayed. Also, there have been two instances where I've had two bluetooth icons displayed for some reason. Can this be updated?

02-12-09 07:20 AM
    He is coming out with another update today from what he told me. Also as far as the blutooth icons that is just a glitch in the 4.7 beta thats in all the themes right now for the 8900.
    02-12-09 09:24 AM
    it's still a lil bit laggy. are you going to continue to work on this. Other than that, I love it!
    Did you do a battery pull? Mine is not laggy at all no more after the battery pull and update.
    02-12-09 09:25 AM
    He is coming out with another update today from what he told me. Also as far as the blutooth icons that is just a glitch in the 4.7 beta thats in all the themes right now for the 8900.
    cool, i'll be on the look out for it. I haven't done a battery pull yet. I went back to an old theme. I'll check it out later. I hate having to rearrange my icons each time I switch over.
    02-12-09 11:39 AM
    cool, i'll be on the look out for it. I haven't done a battery pull yet. I went back to an old theme. I'll check it out later. I hate having to rearrange my icons each time I switch over.
    I aggree with that
    02-12-09 06:25 PM
    Hello, John has been working on Storm themes but yes he will continue to update the files once the final builder gets released.
    02-15-09 05:11 AM
    I think that you will need to release a new version of this theme once the final Plazmic 4.7 is released. What we have today is an early beta release tat is known to cause phone lockups on some themes.

I bought this theme and have not had ANY problems with it at all on my 9800.
    02-17-09 02:16 AM
    nice! will def check it out.
    02-17-09 06:13 PM
    Great theme
    02-18-09 10:54 AM
    Just downloaded this theme, and all I can say is....WOW! It works fantastic in every way. No battery pull, and it works perfect. Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:36 AM
    Nice looking theme.
    02-22-09 06:34 AM
    just got this theme, its pretty good, doesn't lag or anything.

my only issue is there doesn't seem to be a phone icon. and on the today page I don't have a notification icon for missed calls or voicemails, is there anything i can do to fix that?
    02-25-09 12:09 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD