Wassup guys...... I just got my mom a BB 8900 and she's coming from a 8820 and she doesn't really like the look of the theme or whatever so I was wondering if u new of any themes that resemble an 8820 for the javi ? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 03:11 PM
    You need to check the themes forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/
    09-30-09 03:14 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/fr...-alike-249490/

09-30-09 03:20 PM
    You need to check the themes forum:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/
    I check that out but couldn't find a thing! Thanks DD1968 but she actually needs it to look like the theme that it comes with out the box

09-30-09 03:38 PM
    Can anybdoy help out ?? Please

09-30-09 04:56 PM
    I check that out but couldn't find a thing! Thanks DD1968 but she actually needs it to look like the theme that it comes with out the box

that theme link i posted looks like OS 4.5 out of the box to me...?
    09-30-09 05:04 PM
    Can anybdoy help out ?? Please

how about using the cool little search feature; like the rest of us do!
    09-30-09 05:07 PM
    Yea the one that comes out the box with the 8820 is the at&t theme

09-30-09 05:44 PM
    Yea the one that comes out the box with the 8820 is the at&t theme

... if you're on AT&T that is... No worries didn't realise you were looking for that one.
    09-30-09 05:46 PM
    Yup! Any ideas

09-30-09 06:10 PM
    If u weren't suck a **** u would see I said I serached already and came up with nothing ... Besides that's what the forums are here for right to ask a question when u can't find the answer or solution to a problem but dickheads like u with mess it up with ur little remarks or useless answers

Definitely lose the attitude if you plan on getting help around here.
    09-30-09 09:27 PM
    is this what you're looking for? its a premium theme but maybe you can shell out the cash for your mom! this is the basic at&t theme that came with older models..

AT&T BERRY

hope it helps
    09-30-09 10:31 PM
    is this what you're looking for? its a premium theme but maybe you can shell out the cash for your mom! this is the basic at&t theme that came with older models..

AT&T BERRY

hope it helps
    thanks bro i appreciate it but i guess that might be the only option....yea my old ladys been nagging me lol u know they dont really like change but i was looking for this theme

10-01-09 12:45 AM
    Nicely done guys. I though this thread was gonna git ugly in the but it didn't in the end.

The at&t theme is proprietary to at&t and is not delivered wi th the 8900. If you really cannot find the exact same theme you have now, then you have two options.

- find a theme that is similar or acceptable
    - ask a theme maker to make you one. This will not cost you too much if you do not mind icons that are not exactly the same as the at&t ones. icons are individually made and take a long time to do.

If you opt for the 2nd option, then hop over to the 8900 theme forum and post a thread ask for what you want. You may get away for less if or someone to make you a bespoke theme. Be prepared to pay up to $10 for one though.

The AT&T Berry - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store theme may be your best bet.
    10-01-09 03:43 AM
    thanks bro i appreciate it but i guess that might be the only option....yea my old ladys been nagging me lol u know they dont really like change but i was looking for this theme

yeah, that's as close as it's gonna get since there are no "icon" themes for the 8900.. PS my avatar is a BEE my signature is in pink? i'd be the gayest guy around don't ya think?... is prolly why im a GIRL
    10-01-09 02:47 PM
    The irony to me is I had the 8820 and would us the themes with the Bold/8900 icons. I like how somebody actually wants to go the other way. How about really retro and somebody create a theme with the first BlackBerry icons.

10-01-09 06:34 PM
    thanks for all the advice guys
    10-01-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD