Updated 4/4/2010

Hello all you 8900 users!

I'd like to present you with a theme that I originally made for the Bold 9000. It is based off of Microsoft's unveiling of Windows Phone 7 Series GUI, and has very cool transitions between each portion of the theme. Below is a screenshot and video to give you a taste. Please realize that they were taken in the early stages of the theme, and it looks very different now (higher resolution icons, etc.). I will make new screenshots and a new video when I have time.

CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO OF IT IN ACTION

Download it here in the Bold 9000 Theme Thread
    Last edited by Snoopster J; 04-04-10 at 04:03 AM.
    02-24-10 12:59 AM
    Pretty sick theme. Good work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-10 05:19 AM
    i was waiting for someone to do this
    02-24-10 07:32 AM
    Fun Fun Fun! This is outstanding. Great Job

02-24-10 01:16 PM
    Pretty sick theme. Good work!
    Thank ya, thank ya

i was waiting for someone to do this
    I was actually surprised nobody did! I hope it lives up to your expectations!

Fun Fun Fun! This is outstanding. Great Job
    Just messing about, scrolling around the screen is addicting, hey? Thanks so much, I aim to please!
    02-24-10 02:27 PM
    That looks great!
    02-24-10 04:56 PM
    Just installed this theme and I love it!!

Great work!!
    02-24-10 06:43 PM
    This is great!

Only suggestion is to have a blank screen all the way left, right, up, or down in which the wallpaper can be seen in its entirety. Possibility have that screen the only place the custom wallpaper shows, like for BerryWeather wallpapers. Or somehow if you could integrate a place for a weather app.

Thanks again, great theme.

02-25-10 10:09 PM
    Any updates?

03-16-10 10:49 PM
    is there a way to fix it so i can see my wallpaper in the menu screen?

(after i hit the blackberry logo button i mean)
    03-19-10 03:50 PM
    Oh man this theme looks awesome. It is buttery smooth too. Thanks for this! I have been jealous of the looks of winPhone7 and now I can kind of get it ha!

03-21-10 08:11 AM
    Hello all!

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I have been very busy with school lately. However, the bulk of the stress is coming to an end soon, so expect updates real quick! Head over to the Bold thread for a more detailed explanation. In the meantime, thank you for all your suggestions; I will definitely seriously consider all of them, and I appreciate your patience!

Take care,
    Snoopster J
    03-22-10 05:54 PM
    i was wondering how to make a picture on the menu like the one in your display??

03-28-10 08:39 AM
    Hey all you lovely 8900 users, the theme has been updated! Please head over to the Bold forums (link is in the original post) for a delicious bowl of theme awesomeness!

i was wondering how to make a picture on the menu like the one in your display??

All I did was stitch together some print screens (Print Scrn button on your keyboard) of the Blackberry Simulator. All you do is open the Simulator, tap Print Scrn, go into your favourite image editing program (Photoshop, Paint, GIMP, etc.) and then paste it in. Then voila! If you have Quicklaunch you can also do it directly from your phone, and if you don't, do a quick search on the Crackberry forums and there are some screen-capturing apps that you can download. Please enjoy!
    04-04-10 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD