Themes for your Blackberry
    Last edited by BBThemes; 12-05-10 at 11:48 PM.
    rogelito8 likes this.
    06-05-10 03:47 PM
    Looks sweet. What's the eta for the ota?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-10 04:32 PM
    Looks sweet. What's the eta for the ota?

thanks

will be avilable for free through the appstore, crackberry theme store and mobihand, am in process of uploading it now, so can take up to 24 hours to show
    06-05-10 04:34 PM
    Link added to OP. feel free to download

just remember the 3 golden rules of screenshots

Shoot it, Save it, share it

hope you all enjoy this theme
    06-05-10 06:24 PM
    Looks great. Only problem I have is on the media page Videos, Pictures, Ringtones, and Voicenotes don't work. Is that a 4.6 issue?

06-05-10 09:51 PM
    Awsome themegreat work.
    06-06-10 10:24 AM
    VERSION 1.6 UPDATE
    AppMenu page changed to plain black rather than BlackBerry logo
    Banners and dock backgrounds made a little darker for ease of use
    Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)
    popup menu background changed to relfect changes to hidden today and be more OS6 styled

Small Font Version now available. this is a seperate download, so ensure you select the correct one from the appstore when downloading

Due to the increased demand for differeing styles, and the fact people always want slightly different things, i am offering a customisation service for anybody that wants it. Customisations wont be free, but only a small donation will be required.
    for more information on customisation of this theme please feel free to PM me.
    06-06-10 12:30 PM
    great theme but quick launch does not work? neither does the sms shortcut?
    Last edited by tonyterry; 06-06-10 at 12:49 PM.
    06-06-10 12:45 PM
    Looks great. Thank you for sharing, and making it free.

06-06-10 02:18 PM
    ''Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)''

What does that exactly do?
    Last edited by escapoeira; 06-06-10 at 05:40 PM.
    06-06-10 05:37 PM
    ''Hidden Today backing pane installed, to show press T (caps+t) and to hide press Y (caps + y)''

What does that exactly do?
    its basically a rectangle that slides in from the right and sits behind your today text, this means even if you wallpaper is white your still able to read your today items

i am working on getting a youtube vid for this all up and stuff, so people can see how it all works, should be in a day or 2
    06-06-10 05:50 PM
    its basically a rectangle that slides in from the right and sits behind your today text, this means even if you wallpaper is white your still able to read your today items

i am working on getting a youtube vid for this all up and stuff, so people can see how it all works, should be in a day or 2
    Ah now i get it.. i was like playing with that slide thing but couldnt figure it out.. but thanks
    06-06-10 06:12 PM
    hi i recently mentioned my quick launch and sms hot keys dont work when pressed is it because im using curve 8900 not 9700? perhaps space bar for quicklanch would help, can anyone help please thanks!
    Last edited by tonyterry; 06-07-10 at 11:50 AM.
    06-07-10 11:19 AM
    hi i recently mentioned my quick launch and sms hot keys dont work when pressed is it because im using curve 8900 not 9700? perhaps space bar for quicklanch would help, can anyone help please thanks!
    hi there appologies for missing your Q.

we do seem to have an issue for QL, and are checking this to see why, there are certain versions of QL that allow their own launch key, so if you have that option then that would work until we can resolve this

as for the sms, it will only work if that key is defined as $, place to check is
    options> screen/keyboard> currency key = $ (doesnt work for � i checked, bein in the uk an all )

hope these help

and thanks to all who have enjoyed this theme for helping it get into the THEME ROUNDUP
    Last edited by daveastra; 06-07-10 at 01:03 PM.
    06-07-10 01:01 PM
    hope you can sort out the QL would be great, the sms shortcut is now working, you was right it was on the � changed to $, But once again thanks for a great theme so cool!
    Last edited by tonyterry; 06-07-10 at 02:41 PM.
    06-07-10 02:28 PM
    One little issue with the small fonts version.

The fonts remain large on secondary info lines in some apps like call log and contacts. For example, in both of these, the persons name/number will be small font, but the company name will be large font, and there's no way to get the company name small.

Otherwise, good job. I'll PM you about customization.
    06-08-10 11:45 AM
    you know i really like this but the theme i have i just cant get rid of..i really like it, so with this said what are the chances i could get this wallpaper? i would gladly pay for it...

thanks
    tcamshafter
    06-08-10 08:27 PM
    The wallpaper is attached to the first post of this thread, I have also placed it in the wallpaper gallery too

Hope that helps

06-08-10 08:35 PM
    The wallpaper is attached to the first post of this thread, I have also placed it in the wallpaper gallery too

Hope that helps

it does ..thank you
    06-08-10 08:51 PM
    hi any luck with the quick launch key maybe it could be moved to space bar?
    cheers!
    06-09-10 03:32 AM
    Any word on correcting the media page issues?

06-13-10 06:43 PM
    Hi any luck with sorting out the quick launch, hot key still not working when Q is pressed, would be great if you could sort it! Thanks again

06-13-10 11:18 PM
    This is a great theme....

Would it be possible to change the incoming and outgoing call screens to the default stock blue screens with phone watermark? And increase the font size on these screens? Its hard to read with the "blackberry logo/wording).

Thanks.

06-28-10 04:28 PM
    I checked on CrackBerry.com and couldn't find your i6 theme. Please send me a ota link or site link for it. Great looking theme! Thanks!
    08-08-10 04:54 PM
    where do i download this please its not on any of the app stores 211d22ca thank you
    08-11-10 08:13 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD