Hi, I've had the same problem twice in the past week. I've been using the Plazmic Glossy Black Theme for a month or so with no problems. I loaded Berry Buzz last week and change all my notification settings. It seems to run fine for a few hours then it crashes. I get the uncaught exception "java.lang.NullPointerException" error message. Then when I try to retrieve any e-mail I eventually get another uncaught exception error message "net_rim_bb_messaging_app. Additionally, once these errors occur, I am unable to connect to DM. The only fix I've found is to wipe my handheld and restore a backup. I am able to connect to DM once the device is wiped. I've tried Aristile's troubleshooting steps for "Third Party Theme Problems" with no success. Do you think this is a coincidence or is it a known problem between this theme and Berry Buzz?
    10-16-09 09:54 AM
    I have been using BerryBuzz with multiple different third party themes without issues. Have you tried going back to a default theme for a day to see if that brings stability back to your Berry?
    10-16-09 10:10 AM
    If you think BerryBuzz is the issue... uninstall/delete it... battery pull: leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put the battery back in and wait for you device to boot up... then download and install the app again... you might have a corrupt file or issue with the app... this usually fixes those issues.
    10-16-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD