Buy a crayon. You sure ask for a lot.

This is a free theme that was graciously given for our use.
    Thanks smart@ss, I know that and I have gone so far as to tell the creator that I think this is the best theme I've ever used. I was simply asking if it was possible to do something so shut your mouth. Geezus the dumb@ss people in here. Get a freakin life. The forum is for suggestions and questions.

I'll keep what I think you should do with the crayon to myself since I wouldn't want to offend someone on such a lower level.

I certainly didn't see you giving Clint the what for when he asked about the battery level.

Enough said.
    08-28-09 01:29 PM
    Is there a way to color the battery and signal meter incrementally? Red being low batt and low signal and green for high batt and signal? Yellow being middle ground for both?
    That's a good idea. I'll do that when I have time.

Now I have to go out and buy a crayon
    08-28-09 01:46 PM
    Is anyone else having the issue of SMS not deleting off the home screen scroll. Ive had both the older version and this new one and it rocks!!! Just started having this problem last night. It shows no messages when I open up the sms folder, but still shows them on the home page when I scroll over it in the #2 position. Thanks again for this awesome theme. I've had to reboot to get it off the home screen.
    Last edited by jnelissen; 08-28-09 at 02:22 PM.
    08-28-09 02:01 PM
    Thanks smart@ss, I know that and I have gone so far as to tell the creator that I think this is the best theme I've ever used. I was simply asking if it was possible to do something so shut your mouth. Geezus the dumb@ss people in here. Get a freakin life. The forum is for suggestions and questions.

I'll keep what I think you should do with the crayon to myself since I wouldn't want to offend someone on such a lower level.

I certainly didn't see you giving Clint the what for when he asked about the battery level.

Enough said.
    That is just because I am nice.....

Lolololol

Thanks RZ..... I was just curious anyhow . Funny that QL can display the exact % but the meter will not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 04:58 PM
    Great themes!! Love very much!
    09-03-09 05:58 AM
    Is anyone else having the issue of SMS not deleting off the home screen scroll. Ive had both the older version and this new one and it rocks!!! Just started having this problem last night. It shows no messages when I open up the sms folder, but still shows them on the home page when I scroll over it in the #2 position. Thanks again for this awesome theme. I've had to reboot to get it off the home screen.
    Yes, I have the same issue with the SMS messages not deleting off of the scroll. It happens no matter if I have separate or combined SMS mailboxes.
    09-10-09 08:58 AM
    I just wanted to put in my two cents. This theme is by far the best I have ever used. It has not caused any lag, shut downs, etc. since the initial install. Having the top of the screen actually be useful is GREAT. This is the perfect theme for me and I love it!!!
    09-13-09 09:26 PM
    I agree, this has been my favorite since the first version, cant wait to try out this updated one....thanks again zapper.
    09-14-09 01:41 PM
    this is dope! i'm a download it in a min...
    09-14-09 04:30 PM
    love this theme been using it for a while now
    09-21-09 05:52 PM
    3G 8900 Theme with Slot Navigation by RedZapper

This theme is FREE!

Theme designed and created by RedZapper.

Icons designed by Jonathan Lundstr�m.
    Many thanks to Jonathan for permission to use his icons in creating this theme.

A derivative of the original 3G theme. The original thread had several versions already so I am releasing this version under a new thread.

v1.2 - Larger time font and % battery meter

FEATURES:
    - Icons modeled after the black iphone 3G
    - Fixed bottom dock
    - Optional hidden today plus
    - Center banner slot for your favorite weather app
    - QuickLaunch icon

- All banner slots are clickable and start a pre-defined blackberry application.
    Clicking on the respective banner slot does the following:
    - The battery meter shuts down the blackberry
    - The time slot launches the clock
    - The network slot launches wi-fi setup
    - The signal meter launches manage Connections

Again, thanks to my testers - especially jostrander and RedHoodJoker.
    I almost scrapped this release but they liked this iteration enough to keep asking about it so I decided to release it.

NOTE: This version is for the 8900.

You need to install this from your blackberry by accessing this page thru your blackberry browser.

Screenshots are from the bold since I don't have a curve.

There will be two versions: one with hidden today and one without. Both will have a quicklaunch icon.

The QL icon balances the banner nicely and I figure those without QL can simply ignore the button.

OTA:
    3G Navi With Hidden Today
    3G Navi Without Today

Enjoy!

Can you make me a custom one?, Just removing the icons on the screen and adding sms and mms mini icon on the bar.

Also moving the QL to where profiles is and profiles where QL used to be. just swap them.

For the sms and mms icon that could be done where the clock is, I dont need the clock there.

The time could be displayed on the right side above the bar where the space is.

Let me know if possible!

Im paying for this just so you know

Thanks again, Looking forward
    09-21-09 07:27 PM
    I've been using this theme (the hidden today version) for the last few days and am really loving it. Being able to click the banner slots is A+. This theme scores on both form and function.

Thanks for making it free, as well. Most of the premium themes don't come close--and I have bought quite a few of them.
    09-27-09 12:21 PM
    Can you make me a custom one?, Just removing the icons on the screen and adding sms and mms mini icon on the bar.

Also moving the QL to where profiles is and profiles where QL used to be. just swap them.

For the sms and mms icon that could be done where the clock is, I dont need the clock there.

The time could be displayed on the right side above the bar where the space is.

Let me know if possible!

Im paying for this just so you know

Thanks again, Looking forward
    I will consider custom work that involve very minor changes.

Custom work that involve extensive changes is, for me at lest, not worth the hassle.
    09-27-09 05:11 PM
    I will consider custom work that involve very minor changes.

Custom work that involve extensive changes is, for me at lest, not worth the hassle.
    Hey Red, I sent you a message. Did you get a chance to read it? Or do I need to post here for ya?
    09-27-09 06:57 PM
    Hey Red, I sent you a message. Did you get a chance to read it? Or do I need to post here for ya?
    Got your PM. Doable but my laptop crashed and I won't be doing mods/fixes until I get it replaced.
    09-27-09 08:38 PM
    Got your PM. Doable but my laptop crashed and I won't be doing mods/fixes until I get it replaced.
    OK, well thanks for letting me know. I suppose I'll wait to hear from you and we can go from there.

Ya know I own a computer company Red. I might be able to repair your laptop. Check out my company website and get my number from the 'About Us' page and give me a shout, or I can PM you my PIN and we can talk.

My website is in my sig, 3C ISS © 2009-2010
    Last edited by 3CISSBB; 09-28-09 at 01:45 PM.
    09-28-09 01:40 PM
    OK, well thanks for letting me know. I suppose I'll wait to hear from you and we can go from there.

Ya know I own a computer company Red. I might be able to repair your laptop. Check out my company website and get my number from the 'About Us' page and give me a shout, or I can PM you my PIN and we can talk.

My website is in my sig, 3C ISS © 2009-2010
    Thanks for the offer. I just shipped the laptop to the manufacturer today for a quote. My guess is the video card is fried and they'll have to replace the motherboard. I'll keep you posted.
    09-28-09 07:40 PM
    How do you program the quick launch Icon?
    Great Theme
    09-30-09 09:38 AM
    How do you program the quick launch Icon?
    Great Theme
    Do you have the QuickLaunch application?
    09-30-09 09:42 AM
    Red, thank you. Just stunning.

I love the simplicity and the functionality of icons.

This is my favourite.
    10-07-09 10:33 PM
    All right. I just had to format my freakin' phone downloading BBM 5.0. Now I have lost my prized theme, 3G.
    Problem is, when I go to redownload it, I get "No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."
    I can't even mess with my phone now. It's so disappointing. It looks like a child's toy without my 3G theme.
    Can anyone help?
    10-08-09 02:00 PM
    It's back up. All is good in the world.

And thank you for this awesome theme. It's amazing how you take things for granted until they are taken away.
    10-08-09 02:31 PM
    It's back up. All is good in the world.

And thank you for this awesome theme. It's amazing how you take things for granted until they are taken away.
    You are most welcome
    10-08-09 04:01 PM
    Great theme
    Love this

10-08-09 07:57 PM
    This is the best theme I've had yet.

Great work redzapper!

10-15-09 11:36 PM
125 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD