I have it separate on mine. The icon is a little bubble with a face.
    No dice... Do I have to restart my phone or what

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 11:07 PM
    I couldn't find mine either but I finally found it in the "Applications" folder. Open the Applications folder and move the SMS and MMS icon to the home screen.
    07-21-09 11:52 PM
    See here's mine
    07-21-09 11:59 PM
    I couldn't find mine either but I finally found it in the "Applications" folder. Open the Applications folder and move the SMS and MMS icon to the home screen.
    cheers mate... Found it
    07-22-09 12:40 AM
    I love this theme.

Good job.
    07-22-09 02:23 AM
    Thanks for the great theme.... downloading now.
    07-22-09 07:15 AM
    I will surely be using this theme M-F....

I use one theme during the week and swtich between several others on the weekend.

Man, we need a theme changer!!!!!
    07-22-09 08:57 AM
    Too cool. Thanks for the great work!
    07-22-09 09:15 AM
    Really well done! About the only real suggestion I can give you is to have the font for the date have a shadow like you have for the network so you can still see the date with light wallpaper.
    07-22-09 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the Quick Launch featue. I've found one minor issue with this new one.

If you have the SMS icon on the home screen, you can't scroll up to a message. Scrolling up takes you to the weather icon. The email and calendar apps work correctly, and the SMS app work correctly on the non QL version.

07-22-09 11:53 AM
    Thanks for the Quick Launch featue. I've found one minor issue with this new one.

If you have the SMS icon on the home screen, you can't scroll up to a message. Scrolling up takes you to the weather icon. The email and calendar apps work correctly, and the SMS app work correctly on the non QL version.

Yes. You have 4 slots that go to the today section. The 3rd slot from the left goes right up to the weather icon and the slot of the far right goes tot he QL icon. Didn't want to go round the horn to get to the weather slot.
    Last edited by redzapper; 07-22-09 at 12:13 PM.
    07-22-09 11:58 AM
    Thanks for the clarification. I just moved the SMS icon to the 4th position. All is well now.
    Thanks

07-22-09 12:04 PM
    Hello Redzapper,

I was just wondering how difficult it would be to remove the hidden today feature and make a no-today version? I really like this theme but just find the today and hidden today features end up getting in the way of my pretty wallpaper.

Either way it is a nice theme and I will use it.... Thanks
    07-22-09 01:02 PM
    I love your new 3G Curve Theme, everything is organized and well thought out. I was wondering if you can make me one without the black bar at the top. The wallpaper I'm using doesn't go well with that bar and I love both too much to give either up lol. So it would be great if you can help me.
    07-22-09 01:21 PM
    I love your new 3G Curve Theme, everything is organized and well thought out. I was wondering if you can make me one without the black bar at the top. The wallpaper I'm using doesn't go well with that bar and I love both too much to give either up lol. So it would be great if you can help me.
    I think that's an unreasonable request because the banner at the top is one of the unique aspects of the theme. It has to be there. Don't forget that you yourself can resize your own wallpapers and make them fit into the places on the theme. I've done that many times myself and it's very easy to do with simple photo editing software.
    I think the theme is excellent especially with the quicklaunch icon on the front (nice job with the rocket-better than the one I tested last night). Now that the menu wallpaper goes back to original when I revert back it's better (but the menu wp still changes same as the homescreen). Excellent theme sir.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 07-22-09 at 01:55 PM.
    07-22-09 01:51 PM
    Sorry ktaznangel but thebignewt's right.

The banner is there to complete the look together with the icons - also one of the reasons why I didn't make the banner semi-transparent.

I'm going to fulfill ClintRo's request tho as it doesn't change the look and feel of the theme. I'll be creating a non-today version later today.

thebignewt, the wallpaper on the app screen is not static? Hmmm...I thought I changed that. I'll have to revisit that one.
    Last edited by redzapper; 07-22-09 at 02:31 PM.
    07-22-09 02:29 PM
    Thanks! Like this theme VERY MUCH.
    07-22-09 03:31 PM
    Great theme. Love the banner
    07-22-09 03:46 PM
    looks very nice, great job love the ql option
    07-22-09 05:09 PM
    Thanks for the great theme. I'm using it right now. It's
    Wallpaper friendly, which is a plus.

07-22-09 09:03 PM
    Here is a wallpaper that I got somewhere that works well with this theme. I'll include my screenshot and the wallpaper itself. It looks good with the home and the menu screens. Enjoy! BTW, the menu screen takes on the same new wallpaper as the homescreen, and both change back to original too.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 07-22-09 at 10:19 PM.
    07-22-09 10:17 PM
    Thank You redzapper!!! As Tony the Tiger would say...."Yourrrrrrrr Grrrrrrreat"!!

Sorry ktaznangel but thebignewt's right.

The banner is there to complete the look together with the icons - also one of the reasons why I didn't make the banner semi-transparent.

I'm going to fulfill ClintRo's request tho as it doesn't change the look and feel of the theme. I'll be creating a non-today version later today.

thebignewt, the wallpaper on the app screen is not static? Hmmm...I thought I changed that. I'll have to revisit that one.
    07-23-09 07:02 AM
    Thanks for this very cool theme!

As a compliment to Clint's request for a non-today version... Any chance you would consider creating a non-hidden today version? Know what I mean by that? Like with 2 messages displayed up high, 2 calendar items down low.
    07-23-09 07:25 AM
    Hi there!
    Awesome theme. i just have one question tho. I cant get that QL to work.
    The little rocketship in the top right says ROGERS on mine but when i click on it, nothing happens
    m i doing something wrong here??
    07-23-09 11:09 AM
    nice theme man , thanks
    07-23-09 12:07 PM
180 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD