This is an awesome theme, great job Redzapper you rock, I've been using your theme for about 2 weeks now and it's just great.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, I noticed that having the Calendar as the first icon on the bottom dock, when you scroll up the Profile icon and then scroll back down to the Calendar, you can no longer scroll up in to the Today area thru your Calendar entries.

But I still say that this is an awesome theme.
    I did notice that, but I just moved it to the third icon and it seems to work fine.
    I was wondering though if someone can help me with my calendar problem. When I go to my calendar icon and the today shows up it is things such as birthdays, but I cannot get my appointments to show up there. That is what I want, I could care less about Bday's. the reminder will pop up and let me know DUDE, you are missing a Bday.
    Anyway if anybody can help its appreciated.

Oh yeah, Red this is an incredible theme. I have tried a few others and always come back to this one. U Da Man!
    08-13-09 09:18 AM
    I did notice that, but I just moved it to the third icon and it seems to work fine.
    I was wondering though if someone can help me with my calendar problem.

Mine does the same thing, when the calendar icon is the very first, I am unable to scroll through the calendar entries, but if i move it to the 2nd icon, i can scroll.

is this a glitch or was it meant to do that? please advise redzapper, thx

btw, your theme is awesome. keep up the good work.
    08-13-09 08:10 PM
    Mine does the same thing, when the calendar icon is the very first, I am unable to scroll through the calendar entries, but if i move it to the 2nd icon, i can scroll.

is this a glitch or was it meant to do that? please advise redzapper, thx

btw, your theme is awesome. keep up the good work.
    I think it works that way because of the navigation to the profiles icon.

I haven't tested it yet but my guess if I change the first icon navigation to the profile from a up/down to a left/right it will fix the today issue but I'm not sure I like that navigation scheme.
    08-13-09 08:36 PM
    First off, this is a GREAT theme! I love the style, the colors, the icons...just everything is amazing.

With that said, here are three minute details that may improve an already great theme:

1) On the home screen, if you select any of the 6 icons on the bottom and then scroll up (and select the Profiles, for example) then back down on the trackball, the selection defaults to the leftmost icon or the rightmost. I think it would be more intuitive if the theme returns to the same icon when you return from the top icons.

2) Is it possible to make the calendar wider? There's about a third of the screen that can be used for calendar text, but it stops short.

3) If you create an event and it shows up fine on the home screen, once you go and edit the title or time, the changes won't be reflected immediately on the home screen. It seems to only update when a new message comes in. Can you look into that?

Ahhh, if you could make these changes, you'd be my hero! And probably many others' as well
    Last edited by danyim; 08-14-09 at 12:05 AM.
    08-14-09 12:00 AM
    sweet theme! love it
    08-14-09 09:41 AM
    2) Is it possible to make the calendar wider? There's about a third of the screen that can be used for calendar text, but it stops short.
    The calendar entries on mine go all the way across the screen.

3) If you create an event and it shows up fine on the home screen, once you go and edit the title or time, the changes won't be reflected immediately on the home screen. It seems to only update when a new message comes in. Can you look into that?
    I've seen this on several themes. Not sure if it is theme related though, might be an OS issue.
    08-14-09 09:57 AM
    First off, this is a GREAT theme! I love the style, the colors, the icons...just everything is amazing.

With that said, here are three minute details that may improve an already great theme:

1) On the home screen, if you select any of the 6 icons on the bottom and then scroll up (and select the Profiles, for example) then back down on the trackball, the selection defaults to the leftmost icon or the rightmost. I think it would be more intuitive if the theme returns to the same icon when you return from the top icons.
    Navigation is set the way it is because of the hidden today feature. Note that only the 2nd to 5th icon support scrolling up to the today items. The up navigation from 1st and 6th icons for some reason disables this.
    08-14-09 02:59 PM
    Hey Red, you can have all six home screen icons point up to the today screen, then have the today screen point up to profiles (or whatever it is u want). Then you have it point back down the exact way it came up.. This way all 6 icons have a working Hidden today screen.
    08-14-09 03:41 PM
    Hey Red, you can have all six home screen icons point up to the today screen, then have the today screen point up to profiles (or whatever it is u want). Then you have it point back down the exact way it came up.. This way all 6 icons have a working Hidden today screen.
    Agreed but then navigation becomes funky. The down navigation from profiles will then always go to the last icon used to scroll to the today section.
    08-14-09 04:08 PM
    Hey Milton...still luvin this theme...when's the next dazzler due to appear?? lol
    Last edited by flybabyroxy; 08-14-09 at 09:02 PM.
    08-14-09 08:20 PM
    Hey Miltton...still luvin this theme...when's the next dazzler due to appear?? lol
    3G is a tough act to follow but I have a couple of mockups I'm evaluating
    08-14-09 08:31 PM
    ooh can't wait

and BTW...SodaBerry is awesome too!!

3G is a tough act to follow but I have a couple of mockups I'm evaluating
    08-14-09 09:03 PM
    Very nice, thank you!
    08-14-09 09:08 PM
    is it me or is there NOO SMS icon..where do u go 2 check ur txt messages???
    08-15-09 07:50 PM
    this theme is awesome, thanks so much
    08-16-09 05:00 PM
    cool, I will try yhi one. Thanks
    08-16-09 09:03 PM
    Hey Red, just wondering if you have any thoughts on my strange issue here.

Thanks!
    Dom
    08-17-09 03:12 AM

Thanks!
    Dom
    I saw some posts in the other 3G threads (I think it was the Tour but could be Bold) about this. I believe it has to do with using QL to send messages. I suggest searching those threads as don't use SMS that much so I don't see this issue.
    08-17-09 08:26 AM
    I saw some posts in the other 3G threads (I think it was the Tour but could be Bold) about this. I believe it has to do with using QL to send messages. I suggest searching those threads as don't use SMS that much so I don't see this issue.
    Ah yes, that would make sense, that one in my example was send from a QL shortcut. Thanks!
    08-17-09 09:28 AM

Thanks!
    Dom
    That issue has nothing to do with this theme. The problem lies in the BB OS or possibly in Plasmic. Every theme I've downloaded that supports SMS in this way, has this problem. It is annoying, but you can scroll to the message and delete it. It only occurs with messages that the theme users CREATES. It doesn't occur for messages the theme user replies to.
    08-17-09 09:46 AM
    Nice themes..
    But where n when I can see my signal get 3G animation..?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-09 12:15 PM
    That issue has nothing to do with this theme. The problem lies in the BB OS or possibly in Plasmic. Every theme I've downloaded that supports SMS in this way, has this problem. It is annoying, but you can scroll to the message and delete it. It only occurs with messages that the theme users CREATES. It doesn't occur for messages the theme user replies to.
    To clarify - it only occurs for messages I create using QL, other ones are fine.

@Red - a couple of minor buglets I noticed with the theme are:
    • Often the QL icon has a selection square around it even when the selection highlight is on another icon.
    • Sometimes if I scroll up in the icons list (ie where I get to if I hit my menu button from the home screen), the selection disappears somewhere above the top row of icons until I scroll down.
    • When I unlock my device, it takes me straight to the call log screen rather than the home screen. If I hit escape it then takes me to the browser, and if I then hit escape again it takes me back to the home screen. This only seems to happen on certain occasions too and I think it has something to do with charging the BB while it's locked but I've not proved that 100% yet.

Having said that this is still the only non-RIM theme I still use and have ever kept on my phone for more than a day and will carry on using it so thanks again!
    08-18-09 05:13 AM
    redzapper - great theme. very professionally done. where we will be able to find the new version you're working on? will the icons on the top bars be configurable? for instance, will we be able to choose which applets will go in the slots?
    08-18-09 07:31 PM
    redzapper - great theme. very professionally done. where we will be able to find the new version you're working on? will the icons on the top bars be configurable? for instance, will we be able to choose which applets will go in the slots?
    Here's the updated version:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/3g...zapper-283771/
    08-18-09 09:13 PM
    To clarify - it only occurs for messages I create using QL, other ones are fine.

@Red - a couple of minor buglets I noticed with the theme are:
    • Often the QL icon has a selection square around it even when the selection highlight is on another icon.
    • Sometimes if I scroll up in the icons list (ie where I get to if I hit my menu button from the home screen), the selection disappears somewhere above the top row of icons until I scroll down.
    • When I unlock my device, it takes me straight to the call log screen rather than the home screen. If I hit escape it then takes me to the browser, and if I then hit escape again it takes me back to the home screen. This only seems to happen on certain occasions too and I think it has something to do with charging the BB while it's locked but I've not proved that 100% yet.

Having said that this is still the only non-RIM theme I still use and have ever kept on my phone for more than a day and will carry on using it so thanks again!
    1) The QL icon focus only happens after a reboot. You'll have to select it to reset the icon.
    2) & 3) Anyone else seeing this? (I don't have a Tour)
    08-18-09 09:21 PM
180 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD