I understand bro.
    07-27-09 02:22 PM
    True... didn't say it was right... just that it may happen... Maybe the other guys was a good friend of the RedZapper..... who knows.

[/hijack]

??? LOL! Sounds like I'm some imaginary figure.
    07-27-09 02:28 PM
    i forgot the dunnnn...dunnnnn dunnnnnn
    07-27-09 02:31 PM
    i forgot the dunnnn...dunnnnn dunnnnnn
    I am ROFL!!!
    07-27-09 02:36 PM
    Redzapper, this is a fantastic theme! Every other theme I've tried has ended up being deleted after a couple of days at most but I'm keeping this one for sure.

I have noticed some strange behaviour on my 8900 however. When I unlock my device, it takes me straight to the call log screen rather than the home screen! If I hit escape it then takes me to the browser, and if I then hit escape again it takes me back to the home screen. Not sure if I'm missing something here...

Thanks
    Dom
    07-28-09 04:39 AM
    Strange - I moved some of my icons around and this is no longer happening!
    07-28-09 09:26 AM
    Well, I think you should hear from me on this one.

I generally don't do custom changes to the theme for several reasons:
    - I don't have the time
    - I prefer not to change the fundamental look and feel of 3G as you see it now
    - I'm still continually upgrading features in the 4 versions posted and it would be a nightmare to update more versions than that

So while it won't be too hard to make a double dock, I think that substantially changes the theme. Sorry.

FYI. Instead of relying on a double dock, you could always use QuickLaunch.
    Thank you for the theme. I really did not know that requesting changes was rude or anything (according to some other people in the forum). In any case, I would like to thank you for providing a great theme, with all the time and effort that requires, and also for taking the time to reply to my request.

For the rest of the people in the forums, I am sorry if I caused any trouble with my post. Perhaps I should continue only reading the forums and not participating. Greetings from Venezuela.
    07-28-09 12:05 PM
    Falkenhagen,
    Nah, I don't think it's rude - we can always say no
    Go ahead and keep posting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 12:31 PM
    Thank you so Much for this theme.... love it
    07-28-09 12:49 PM
    I agree that the theme makers should just say no to any request they dont want to comply with.... Please keep posting.
    07-28-09 01:09 PM
    I really did not know that requesting changes was rude or anything......
    Not rude bro. RedZapper, or any developer can say yes or no.

For the rest of the people in the forums, I am sorry if I caused any trouble with my post.
    Keep posting. Requests are nice, but I have also come to find that developers like bug hunters as well. Developers want feedback to make their products work well.

Greetings from Venezuela.
    Quick Hijack... Send us a tanker full of that gasoline from over there. It is costing me a fortune to fill up here in NYC. LoL.

Now, back to the 3G theme. I love it, and I still can't wait for the locked screen BerryWeather/QuickLaunch icon update.

Great work from THE REDZAPPER......
    07-28-09 01:42 PM
    Not rude bro. RedZapper, or any developer can say yes or no.

Keep posting. Requests are nice, but I have also come to find that developers like bug hunters as well. Developers want feedback to make their products work well.

Quick Hijack... Send us a tanker full of that gasoline from over there. It is costing me a fortune to fill up here in NYC. LoL.

Now, back to the 3G theme. I love it, and I still can't wait for the locked screen BerryWeather/QuickLaunch icon update.

Great work from THE REDZAPPER......
    Thank you guys for your understanding and sense of community. I will keep posting in the future. About the gasoline, I can tell you that I drive an SUV and a full tank of gasoline costs me around 3 US Dollars. Hope I could take the gasoline overseas and sell it for a huge profit.

Thanks again to RedZapper for the great theme and see you guys in the forums.
    07-28-09 02:06 PM
    Looks good! Great job.

07-28-09 09:08 PM
    EXCELLENT theme. Works with my background picture and has all the functionality I need.

Thanks very much
    07-30-09 09:54 PM
    this is such a great theme! thank you so much for sharing it with us!
    07-31-09 04:30 AM
    Just want to say again how much I love this theme! The top banner and the icons are my favorite parts, has everything I need and I can switch my wp and have it go with just about anything!!

Thanks again!
    07-31-09 09:42 AM
    Just want to say again how much I love this theme! The top banner and the icons are my favorite parts, has everything I need and I can switch my wp and have it go with just about anything!!

Thanks again!
    Thank you.

And after some thought, I have decided to release versions with clickable banner slots. Look for it sometime this weekend - most likely in a separate thread.
    07-31-09 09:50 AM
    Thank you.

And after some thought, I have decided to release versions with clickable banner slots. Look for it sometime this weekend - most likely in a separate thread.
    Not sure what you mean, but it sounds cool. You can already click on the banner (i.e. Profile, QL, Weather). Are you going to be implementing something different?
    07-31-09 09:54 AM
    Not sure what you mean, but it sounds cool. You can already click on the banner (i.e. Profile, QL, Weather). Are you going to be implementing something different?
    Yes. All the slots - battery, time, network name, signal strength will be clickable and launch an app. For example, clicking on time will launch the clock.
    07-31-09 10:06 AM
    Yay!! Glad you changed your mind
    07-31-09 10:28 AM
    That will be slick!!!! Can not wait

07-31-09 10:47 AM
    Cool. Waiting....
    07-31-09 02:47 PM
    looks incredible
    07-31-09 03:51 PM
    Hi, still loving this theme! Something strange that happens every now and then is a sent SMS shows as an unread message on my front screen where unread message normally show. You can see this here:

And here is the actual sent SMS in my messages list:

Any ideas why this is?
    08-13-09 04:54 AM
    This is an awesome theme, great job Redzapper you rock, I've been using your theme for about 2 weeks now and it's just great.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, I noticed that having the Calendar as the first icon on the bottom dock, when you scroll up the Profile icon and then scroll back down to the Calendar, you can no longer scroll up in to the Today area thru your Calendar entries.

But I still say that this is an awesome theme.
    08-13-09 06:36 AM
180 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD