Love it. Thanxs for the theme !
    07-21-09 02:13 AM
    i am in love with this theme...

like someone said...

thank you for making it free for us

excellent job
    Thank you for testing it for me Zayra!
    07-21-09 06:23 AM
    Minor bug report, but not enough to keep me from using the theme. I have noticed that the "M" in "AM" or "PM" in the home screen clock is sometimes cut off partially by the weather icon center circle. Again, great theme...THANKS!
    07-21-09 08:24 AM
    any chance of there be a 83xx version ????
    07-21-09 08:41 AM
    Minor bug report, but not enough to keep me from using the theme. I have noticed that the "M" in "AM" or "PM" in the home screen clock is sometimes cut off partially by the weather icon center circle. Again, great theme...THANKS!
    Hi, can I get a screenshot? Thanks.
    07-21-09 08:47 AM
    Here is the shot of the clock.
    07-21-09 10:17 AM
    Awesome theme redzap...

DL and using now.

Thanx for the freemium!
    07-21-09 10:19 AM
    Here is the shot of the clock.
    Looks the same way on mine with BerryWeather in that slot!

The "M" is cut off by about half.
    07-21-09 10:20 AM
    I'll update the date truncating issue after work today. Look for the update in about 7 hours!
    07-21-09 10:53 AM
    Cool theme. Thanks!
    07-21-09 11:16 AM
    I think I will DL it after the update and give it a try

Looks good thanks!!!
    07-21-09 12:13 PM
    Love the theme, couple quick questions. I have the bb curve 89xx and when I load theme, the weather icon is google talk on mine, and I no longer have the sms inbox show up unless I go through the folder view. am I a moron, and missed a setting, or can I get a bit of guidence.
    07-21-09 01:34 PM
    Love the theme, couple quick questions. I have the bb curve 89xx and when I load theme, the weather icon is google talk on mine, and I no longer have the sms inbox show up unless I go through the folder view. am I a moron, and missed a setting, or can I get a bit of guidence.
    Check your folders. My SMS icon was moved to a folder when I dl this theme. I found it in the applications folder.

Put your weather icon in 1st place in the 2nd row when arranging your icons and then it will show in the weather slot.
    07-21-09 02:02 PM
    Love the theme

Just tried it with my fave wallpaper, but it changed the app screen too

Any chance you could lock the wallpaper on the app screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 02:06 PM
    Just a thought as I was using this but is there any chance of adding a quicklaunch shortcut on the top bar along with the clock.

Not sure what the empty space that is there is currently used for.
    07-21-09 02:15 PM
    Don't know how to take screen shots, but noticed that the little phone icon that appears on the call screen sometimes cuts the texts of the contact that is calling. For example,if you listed a COMPANY for the particular contact, the little phone icon would cover part of the COMPANY text when a call is incoming.
    07-21-09 02:45 PM
    Check your folders. My SMS icon was moved to a folder when I dl this theme. I found it in the applications folder.

Put your weather icon in 1st place in the 2nd row when arranging your icons and then it will show in the weather slot.
    Thanks a ton melh72, that rocks.
    07-21-09 03:40 PM
    Don't know how to take screen shots, but noticed that the little phone icon that appears on the call screen sometimes cuts the texts of the contact that is calling. For example,if you listed a COMPANY for the particular contact, the little phone icon would cover part of the COMPANY text when a call is incoming.
    Ah. Is there space right below the "Incoming Call" text? I'm not sure how it looks when there's more contact info other than phone number.
    07-21-09 04:06 PM
    Just a thought as I was using this but is there any chance of adding a quicklaunch shortcut on the top bar along with the clock.

Not sure what the empty space that is there is currently used for.
    I second that motion. I've been wanting a QL shortcut on the screen. I notice the theme maker has QL on his screenshot menu. These black button icons are the deal. I really like this theme a lot. It's been like a week for my theme fix. At one time I was dling 2-3 a day. Seems like things slowed up a bit lol.
    07-21-09 04:39 PM
    Updated fix for the truncated time issue and the call screen issue.

OK! I have a version with a fixed quicklaunch button. I need someone to test it for me since I don't have a curve.
    Volunteers please PM me.
    Last edited by redzapper; 07-21-09 at 07:11 PM.
    07-21-09 06:14 PM
    I will PM you when I get home. Cannot do it from BB I guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 07:42 PM
    Nice Free theme! Thanks for making it for the 8900!
    07-21-09 10:12 PM
    Love it... the only annoying thing is that you cannot get seperate sms inbox... yes i went into messages and set it too seperate to no avail... if anyone can help me that woudl be appreciated.
    07-21-09 10:33 PM
    I have it separate on mine. The icon is a little bubble with a face.
    07-21-09 10:37 PM
    Updated with a version that has a Quicklaunch icon in the top right banner slot.

Big thanks to thebignewt for testing it and for providing feedback - you're on the beta list for my next theme
    07-21-09 11:06 PM
180 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD