help me find this theme please... i've looked everywhere..

i traded my bold for a javelin.. i just wanted a change since ive had my bold for over half a yr now...

im missing this theme very much.
    heelp please.
    04-09-09 02:30 PM
    look in here..... request in here too:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/
    04-09-09 02:32 PM
    You might also look at PimpMyBerry.com... linked below.
    04-09-09 02:45 PM
    You might also look at PimpMyBerry.com... linked below.
    look in here..... request in here too:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/

...i've looked there already, i've looked everywhere. that's why i'm asking for help here
    04-09-09 02:58 PM
    help me find this theme please... i've looked everywhere..

i traded my bold for a javelin.. i just wanted a change since ive had my bold for over half a yr now...

im missing this theme very much.
    heelp please.
    i can but i can only fit 9 icons, give me 5 minutes it will be posted
    04-09-09 03:15 PM
    seriously!?!?!? omg!!
    04-09-09 03:17 PM

here's an example of kinda what im looking for. this is one of "Hulkster1970"'s themes
    04-09-09 03:18 PM
    yup mine is reversed the icons go 6 accross the on the right side 3 up, let me just test in simulator and i will post, do you prefer OTA or the axl version to install via desktop manager
    04-09-09 03:31 PM
    thats alot of clutter on the homescreen....

haha
    04-09-09 03:31 PM
    i agree haha
    04-09-09 03:38 PM
    Well I personally like that idea - I'd prefer an ota, but desktop instal will work too (I know I'm not OP - but I am interested!)
    04-09-09 04:35 PM
    I prefer a 12 icon theme with today plus... here is one I'm currently working on... it's a Sailor Jerry theme.
    04-09-09 04:40 PM
    Well I personally like that idea - I'd prefer an ota, but desktop instal will work too (I know I'm not OP - but I am interested!)
    OTA DOWNLOAD
    04-09-09 05:07 PM
    I prefer a 12 icon theme with today plus... here is one I'm currently working on... it's a Sailor Jerry theme.
    mmmm, Sailor Jerry!!!! Now i'm thirsty.
    04-09-09 05:09 PM
    That's pretty nice fatboy....it's different.
    04-09-09 05:50 PM
    Nice theme! One thing I wanted to comment on is the various standard folders like
    Applications, Games, Downloads, Messenging and Setup all look the same. They no
    longer have their unique looks (ie- game controller for games, arrow pointing down
    for downloads etc) making them easier to identify. Is that normal with custom themes
    or does that just need extra time?
    Its the first theme I have downloaded OTA and played around with. Like it a lot. Now
    I just have to figure out how to reorganize the icons!
    Thanks!
    Steve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 05:54 PM
    People claim this issue with my theme as well but I have not experienced it. I would suggest that you switch to one of the Precision themes, restart your phone and then switch back to th theme you were using. Please let us know if that works or not.
    04-09-09 06:00 PM
    Nice theme! One thing I wanted to comment on is the various standard folders like
    Applications, Games, Downloads, Messenging and Setup all look the same. They no
    longer have their unique looks (ie- game controller for games, arrow pointing down
    for downloads etc) making them easier to identify. Is that normal with custom themes
    or does that just need extra time?
    Its the first theme I have downloaded OTA and played around with. Like it a lot. Now
    I just have to figure out how to reorganize the icons!
    Thanks!
    Steve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    not sure i know why that happens, when i make custom style themes it makes the 3 folders generic, when i do a zen style theme, the folders stay the same with the little pictures on them

anyone know why this is?
    04-09-09 06:25 PM
    No C, its weird. I know others are getting this but for me its not happening. Even when I use the custom theme option (which is what my theme is) the folders still show up as expected. I am using an SVG file, I wonder if for some reason that works but using the theme builder only doesn't?

I'm going to download your theme now and see.
    04-09-09 06:29 PM
    Ok C, Good News and Bad News:

Good News: I can reproduce the error on my phone using your theme.

Bad News: I can reproduce the error on my phone using your theme.

I am not sure why that is happening but my first guess is something to do with not using an SVG file however I think people got this error with my theme and I have always used an SVG file. Anyone else have ideas? I even tried switching to a Precision theme, restarting and then back but no luck.

Mrtolles where you at?
    Last edited by aristile; 04-09-09 at 06:42 PM.
    04-09-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD