Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, tried searching and couldn't find one!

Q: What do you mostly use your Curve for? E.g. Which 3rd Party Apps, Which sites on your browser? etc, etc, etc.

(Just a fun, random thread...)

I use mine for browsing the net - downloaded CrackBerry Launcher and Facebook. Also use mine for texting and phoning people. Have just started to use BBM as I didn't have a data plan before...
    03-09-09 07:24 AM
    First, see my emails... and then alarm clock... my calendar... and just about everything... ESPN, CB, gasbuddytogo.com... twitter, facebook... just to name a few.
    03-09-09 07:42 AM
    Well, first an foremost, I use it as a phone. Personal email (still trying to get on the BES at work), and texting. Surf a bit on it either on EDGE or WiFi. Use it to twitter a lot with Twitterberry
    03-09-09 07:46 AM
    Firstly same at the norm, I use it as a phone (Sms first, then emails, then actual phone, then browser). Beyond that I use it as my alarm clock, my life calendar, my dictionary (English Dictionary), my movie searcher (Poynt), my up-to-date weather report (Weathereye), IM (BBM and Windows Live), and lastly my personal mp3 player / web-fm player.

Sites on my browser: CB, RedFlagDeals, Howard Forums, YouTube Mobile, Wikipedia, some more when I need them
    03-09-09 08:10 AM
    First and foremost, it's a phone. I got it for the UMA capabilities. Then it's texting. Then emails from professors and such. Then the mobile internet. Haven't really dived into the apps yet, aside from Facebook
    03-09-09 08:44 AM
    Turned off my land line at home last year so first and foremost, it's my phone. Got tired of paying a bill ($40 to $50) for something every month that got minimal usage.
    03-09-09 09:18 AM
    Sms, emails, phone, internet.
    Twitter, weather, love the camera for random snaps, alarm clock, notes etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 09:21 AM
    Recommend apps to me? Also a site where I can download free apps?
    03-09-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD