Haven't found one anywhere yet. All I see are cleaning cloths and a cleaning solution.
    12-13-08 06:31 PM
    Their don't seem to be any places selling officially "sized" ones yet, I went with..

ScreenGuardz Custom Cuts - Quality Screen Protectors for Less!
    12-13-08 07:14 PM
    thanks for the site...I guess we'll have to wait a little while until they come out.
    12-13-08 09:22 PM
    I just have a few hundred sheets of large screen covers that I cut up for my new phones =). Works well and I bought them all for < $1 (Benefits of working at a store and finding things on super duper clearance haha).
    12-13-08 10:17 PM
    i definitely need one of these

my 8900 will be in a case

and protected at ALL times

12-13-08 10:56 PM
    Yeah I'm looking for one too... Off-topic maybe but I am also looking for a 16G microSD card... anyone know the best place to get one?
    12-13-08 11:07 PM
    newegg.com if there's a sale. or amazon.com.
    12-13-08 11:28 PM
    Have had several MF screen protectors for various phones and as it says on there website if installed correctly it's as if you don't have one fitted. They really are that good.
    Anyway, ordered one for my 8900 - best fitted when phone is brand new and within seconds of removing the factory clear foil.
    For some reason the fit is not spot on and after removing and re-fitting several times ended up having to cut it down to size with scissors and now looks well rank. Rang my supplier mobilefun.co.uk who said they have sold eight without complaint. Have re-ordered a new one (10.72) and will cut it down to size with a hobby knife if it's oversized again. Odd situation really as I think they are laser cut on manufacture.
    They can also be ordered to your local market area at martinfields.com.

Blackberry experience:
    8310 Curve - Fantastic phone
    9000 Bold - Even better
    9500 Storm - For road warriors like myself needing 90% of the phone 90% of the day frustratingly slow.
    8900 Curve - Back on track

Now loving the 9000 and 8900 on Vodafone UK, probably the best ever RIM combination.
    P.S.
    Vodafone retail shops have the Storm/8900 battery on offer for 20. A good saving over the 69.99 the official shopblackberry.com charges.
    01-20-09 08:08 AM
    If you use ebay there are lots on there for the 8900, already bought a few myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 09:02 AM
    The BSE Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page is the best one out there. They do not have them up on the site yet, so I will be using a generic one cut to fit until the BSE comes out.
    01-20-09 09:08 AM
    TrueVue is also a very good screen protector. It is already available on amazon.com. Even comes with finger covers so you don't get finger prints on it .
    01-20-09 09:46 AM
    cnn.cn has screen protectors and it's just the size of the screen, not to the top, like a lot of bb screen protectors are..

it fits perfect i just put it on lastnight
    01-20-09 09:55 AM
    protech has thwm... Zagg has them...
    01-20-09 07:45 PM
    protech has thwm... Zagg has them...
    #1 on Zagg.

I pre-ordered mine from Zagg last week. Hopefully it will ship soon!
    01-20-09 07:50 PM
    Ok, just checked out Best Skins Ever and their prices compared to Zagg. Holy smokes, they're WAY cheaper.

How does their quality compare to Zagg (invisible shield)?

Granted they don't have the 8900 yet, but I'm sure they will soon.
    01-20-09 07:53 PM
    Zagg is pretty nice also, i got mine in the mail the other day but have a case-mate one on at the moment
    01-20-09 08:00 PM
    Check Amazon as well. If there are not any there yet, I am sure there will be some soon.
    01-20-09 08:05 PM
    Check this out....enter crackberry20 (in all lowercase) as the coupon code for a discount.

Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for BlackBerry Curve 8900
    01-21-09 01:52 AM
    I ordered one from Zagg. I was wondering if people think they are a good one to have. I remember the Invisible Shield on my SideKick sucked, but I was willing to try it again.
    01-21-09 02:46 AM
    Ok, just checked out Best Skins Ever and their prices compared to Zagg. Holy smokes, they're WAY cheaper.

How does their quality compare to Zagg (invisible shield)?

Granted they don't have the 8900 yet, but I'm sure they will soon.
    Zagg and BSE have been reviewed a few times on CrackBerry for other phones and they seem to be exactly the same quality and fit.

I am currently using an 83xx screen protectot from BSE on my 8900 until I get the real deal from them. The 83xx one fits very nearly perfectly and leaves no part of the screen unprotected. If I had to buy one right now, I would buy that for about $6 until BSE make one for the 8900. It is really important to have a screen protector on an 8900 since we believe that the external screen is also the real screen. Thus a scratch on this means a whole new LCD panel and not just a lens.
    01-21-09 03:46 AM
    cnn.cn has screen protectors and it's just the size of the screen, not to the top, like a lot of bb screen protectors are..

it fits perfect i just put it on lastnight
    curious, any comparisons to name Brand protectors as far as quality, fit etc.? thanks....
    01-21-09 12:27 PM
    I spoke with BSE (well emailed) and they do not have one now but will have one soon. No actual time frame but soon. I have a cheap one on the way to hold me over until they sell the full body one!!
    01-21-09 12:43 PM
    changed my 8900 from a sony w910i guess what the screen savers I had left from this fit perfect, might be a cheaper option
    01-21-09 04:21 PM
    Have had several MF screen protectors for various phones and as it says on there website if installed correctly it's as if you don't have one fitted. They really are that good.
    Anyway, ordered one for my 8900 - best fitted when phone is brand new and within seconds of removing the factory clear foil.
    For some reason the fit is not spot on and after removing and re-fitting several times ended up having to cut it down to size with scissors and now looks well rank. Rang my supplier mobilefun.co.uk who said they have sold eight without complaint. Have re-ordered a new one (10.72) and will cut it down to size with a hobby knife if it's oversized again. Odd situation really as I think they are laser cut on manufacture.
    They can also be ordered to your local market area at martinfields.com.
    do you think it's cos they sent you the wrong screen protector?

i had the look on the mobilefun.co.uk site and the description is for a HTC diamond.. when you received the screen protector did it say specifically for the blackberry 8900 curve?
    02-04-09 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD