Does anybody know how to fix the problem when you send an email to somebody from your blackberry; and the same email you sent not only goes to that person but also gets sent back to your inbox. Its pretty annoying especially when you send a lot of emails throughout the day. I went to options and clicked "yes" to hide sent messages and that still didnt solve the problem. Can somebody help me figure out this problem. Thanks in advance.
    12-15-08 11:51 PM
    Gmail I assume?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

If I am correct, for 195 posts, you should have been able to find this on your own.
    12-16-08 12:04 AM
    There's an option in BIS called "Auto BCC"

make sure that option is turned off
    12-16-08 12:13 AM
    Why not use the actual GMail app? It's not that big a delay, at least for me I find it to be ok.

Using Gmail (Application) : Auto-refresh - Mobile Help Center

Using Gmail (Application): Auto-refresh
    Your inbox will automatically refresh:

Each time you send a message
    On BlackBerry devices, every 5 minutes when in the foreground, and every 20 minutes when in the background
    If you'd like to refresh your inbox more frequently, you'll need to do it manually.

If you have multiple accounts, the active view (the inbox of the account you've selected) is refreshed more often than your other account(s).

HTH
    12-16-08 12:20 AM
    Hey guys thanks for the help.. I signed onto tmobile email setup page and got the filter in there immediately.(I did notice that the email takes an extra few seconds to push to my bb now; no big deal though)

Now I have another question. When I delete emails off of my blackberry, they delete off of my pc. But when I delete emails off of my pc, they do not leave my blackberry. How can I have my bb and email on pc synced perfectly. I use gmail. Thanks again..
    12-16-08 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD