I'm not sure if this happened after my upgrade to .592, but when I hang up after a call or close the camera, I hear the country song "Your Man". It is so weird. I have my profile as Vibrate, event sounds off, even turned it to silent, it still plays. Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-10 11:02 PM
    Yea I Had That issue, You didn't do a full wipe before the update, I Followed the Directions of a Moderator and wiped my whole phone then installed the OS and now it stopped doing that.
    04-25-10 04:26 AM
    I think the solution to your problem is in steps 7, 8, 9 and 10

Do the following

1. uninstall all BlackBerry Opertaing Systems from your PC (for Vista >> control pannel (control pannel home), uninstall a program, BlackBerry Device Software)
    2. Reinstall the OS you would like to upgrade to
    3. Delete the Vendor.xml file if it's not your Carrier's Release -> (C:, program files, Common files, Research in motion, app loader, Delete the Vendor.xml file
    4.Preferably using the new DM ( Desktop Manager ) Backup your BB.. link -> BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop Software - BlackBerry Software at BlackBerry.com
    5.Connect your BB and Backup its memory ( from now on disconnect your PC from the Internet and disable data on phone)
    6.Close the DM
    7.Download and install in your PC an application called CrackMem
    8.Run CrackMem and then choose the OS you've installed earlier
    9. Click on Wipe Device . . it will ask you to write BrickMyPhone -> write it
    10. Follow the installation instructions afterwards and you'll be Fine

11. After that you might need to update your BBM and you might need to delete your wi-fi and set it up again

WARNING: Do this at your own risk. I am not responsible for any problems that may occur as a result of following this guide.
    04-25-10 03:01 PM
    I Think CrackMem is the stem of my problems, I would not recommend using a WAREZ program, A lot if issues could occur due to it not being a BB software
    04-26-10 01:52 AM
    I Think CrackMem is the stem of my problems, I would not recommend using a WAREZ program, A lot if issues could occur due to it not being a BB software
    hmmm .. maybe you're right. But I did the OS upgade for 7 curve 8900 phones using the CrackMem ( & procedures stated earlier ) and all are working perfectly.

So, It is up to you '' barb2 ''
    04-26-10 04:47 AM
    Yea As I Did As Well, However I noticed a bugg after I did so that's why I cautioned not to do so, it works and if you know what your doing it will not break your phone or anything however I have a bugg from it when I hit the end key it plays two of my ringtones at the same time after pressing the end key, regardless if on silent or not, small issue but not right
    04-27-10 05:06 AM
    CrackMem is NOT a warez program.
    04-27-10 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD