I just received the standard "Your new phone has shipped. Please check ups.com" text message! The great thing is that I got it on my new 8900!
    01-26-09 08:37 PM
    Classic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 08:39 PM
    I just received the exact same message.
    01-26-09 08:39 PM
    I just received the standard "Your new phone has shipped. Please check ups.com" text message! The great thing is that I got it on my new 8900!
    oh wow, talk about up to date haha
    01-26-09 08:43 PM
    When did yall put your orders in? I put mine in early friday evening - still no shipping info on UPS or shipping txt. Just a txt saying I'm getting charged.
    01-26-09 08:46 PM
    Congrats!!
    01-26-09 10:30 PM
    When did yall put your orders in? I put mine in early friday evening - still no shipping info on UPS or shipping txt. Just a txt saying I'm getting charged.
    Like I said in the OP, you probably won't get UPS info until the phone is in your hands. But the wait is worth it, my friend.
    01-27-09 09:47 AM
    1. Go to UPS.com
    2. Get to the main page (past the Where are you located)
    3. In the upper menu, click on Tracking
    4. On the Tracking Page, go to the box BELOW where you enter your tracking number, and you will see Track By REFERENCE number, click on that.
    5. For your reference number, put in the phone number you upgraded the 8900 on IE: 555-555-5555
    6. Submit
    7. It will give you the shipping information and show your actual UPS Tracking number.

Putting the phone number in tracking area alone will not bring back any information...you have to go to the reference number part.
    01-27-09 09:50 AM
    I had the same thing happen to me. I received my phone yesterday. Today I got the first text saying that my phone had been shipped and then they gave me the tracking number. 20 minutes later I got a text saying that my order/exchange had been received and is being processed. I thought that was funny.
    01-27-09 11:26 AM
    Typical T-mobile. I just ordered mine regular shipping .. do you think it will still arrive within 3 business days?
    01-27-09 01:24 PM
    Typical T-mobile. I just ordered mine regular shipping .. do you think it will still arrive within 3 business days?
    Might depend where you live. It appears that they ship the phones out from various locations around the country, so if you live near a major metro area, you should receive it fairly quick.
    01-27-09 01:26 PM
    Ordered mine yesterday, recieved texts today, checked ups.com and its gonna be here today!
    01-27-09 01:59 PM
    Might depend where you live. It appears that they ship the phones out from various locations around the country, so if you live near a major metro area, you should receive it fairly quick.
    +1. They shipped mine yesterday and its already out for delivery. The KY (Kentucky Pervs) warehouse is about 3 1/2 maybe 4 hours from here
    01-27-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD