I purchased a curve from Verizon 1 week ago. The first day I had it I realized the screen was out of place so I took it to the store to exchange it for a different one. (I had just got it so it was going back!) The next phone they gave me lasted for 4 days before I noticed that the bottom of the screen was lifting from the phone. I stuck my finger nail under the screen and lifted and much to my dismay I could lift the screen almost completely off! Long story short I exchanged it for a Tour and couldn't be happier. I just thought that those considering buying this phone should be aware of a problem I had with 2 curves... Take this for what it's worth to you
    04-09-10 12:34 PM
    I'm not surprised at all. Verizon !
    04-12-10 07:33 PM
    Just an FYI, you posted this under the 8900 forum and VZW does not sell the 8900. You either had the 8330 (doubtful, I don't think they still sell those) or the 8530. If you can figure out which you had (did it have the trackBALL or trackPAD?) then a mod cna move this to a proper forum which will help those interested in that particular model.
    04-12-10 07:40 PM
    Just an FYI, you posted this under the 8900 forum and VZW does not sell the 8900. You either had the 8330 (doubtful, I don't think they still sell those) or the 8530. If you can figure out which you had (did it have the trackBALL or trackPAD?) then a mod cna move this to a proper forum which will help those interested in that particular model.
    There are so many Curve devices, some members get confused and don't know which exact model they own.
    04-12-10 07:52 PM
    That's why I was informing them of the differences.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 08:48 PM
    The 8900 is a great device and I atleast am totally satisfied with it, just for those who are considering it. It is the one of the smallest and lightest BB in the price range. I've had no issues with mine at all
    04-14-10 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD