11-01-09 05:09 PM
28 12
tools
    well i have a blackberry curve 8900. i bought it from buymobilephones.net and is connect to t-mobile. i bought it just 3months ago now.
    In that case, as long as there is no water damage to the phone, I would call T-Mobile and request a replacement; they will send you a full working refurbished phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANYONE able to answer my question in this thread about my volume issues???? PLEASE
    10-28-09 02:28 AM
    I was wondering what you meant exactly when you said "I messed with the headphone jack". Was this with all the parts of the phone intact or not? And did you use any object?

I am having the exact same problem, wondering how to fix it and curious if this is usually localized to the headphone jack only.

Thank you.
    Sorry about the late response guys!
    What I did was described above about 3 posts up.
    I did just a master reset because that's what t-mobile said to do. So I did it.
    That worked till I decided to mess with the volume rocker and that's when my issue came back. I started to get pretty frustrated with the issue because I had just sold my 8320 so I had no phone. What I did was popped in some headphones and applied a tiny bit of pressure into the port with the jack. Twisted it around as well...and it fixed my issue.
    I was able to use the volume rocker again, my headphone jack as well and last but not least, the phone.
    I don't know if this helps any, but just mess with the phone. Don't open it up because that voids your warranty.

Otherwise I would just warranty exchange it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 02:08 PM
    Sorry about the late response guys!
    What I did was described above about 3 posts up.
    I did just a master reset because that's what t-mobile said to do. So I did it.
    That worked till I decided to mess with the volume rocker and that's when my issue came back. I started to get pretty frustrated with the issue because I had just sold my 8320 so I had no phone. What I did was popped in some headphones and applied a tiny bit of pressure into the port with the jack. Twisted it around as well...and it fixed my issue.
    I was able to use the volume rocker again, my headphone jack as well and last but not least, the phone.
    I don't know if this helps any, but just mess with the phone. Don't open it up because that voids your warranty.

Otherwise I would just warranty exchange it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the reply Simeon. I will definetly try out your suggestion.
    11-01-09 05:09 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD