I have been having a problem with my bb ever since i got it in regards to the t-mobile automated system (where you have to enter your pin and press 1 for this , 2 for that, etc.) I have the original .114 OS. I have tried doing it with the ear piece on and also with speakerphone but still having issues. Whenever I check vm from the phone and enter pin I always get an error that says sorry, xxx is not a valid password. It always misses like 1 # and it always varies as to which # is missing. The screen however always shows all the numbers being pressed and I hear the tone for each number being pressed. Also note I can dial any number from the keypad fine just seems to be the vm system (might be other automated systems but haven't had an opportunity to try it). Has anyone been seeing this issue?
    05-14-09 09:47 AM
    Call T-Mobile on your cell phone... the number is 611... tell them about your issues and have them reset everything.
    05-14-09 09:57 AM
    I have been having a problem with my bb ever since i got it in regards to the t-mobile automated system (where you have to enter your pin and press 1 for this , 2 for that, etc.) I have the original .114 OS. I have tried doing it with the ear piece on and also with speakerphone but still having issues. Whenever I check vm from the phone and enter pin I always get an error that says sorry, xxx is not a valid password. It always misses like 1 # and it always varies as to which # is missing. The screen however always shows all the numbers being pressed and I hear the tone for each number being pressed. Also note I can dial any number from the keypad fine just seems to be the vm system (might be other automated systems but haven't had an opportunity to try it). Has anyone been seeing this issue?
    does it happen on EDGE, UMA, or both??

i have same problem on UMA only. EDGE works fine.
    05-14-09 01:56 PM
    So I am still having the problem and want to see if anyone else has the issue. First off I have updated to the newest firmware .250. I have 2 different wireless access points to try (work and home..work is open and home is WEP). What I am seeing is at work on the nonsecure network I can check vm no problem whether using speakerphone or the ear piece. I get the occasional missed digit but for the most part I can hold 1 for vm, it dials I enter 4 digit pin and it works fine. Issue seems to be more at home on the secure. It can be while using ear piece or speakerphone but I find I have to try numerous times to get the vm system to recognize my pin. Also when not on UMA at all I can check vm no problem at all. Is anyone seeing this problem or is it just me?
    07-16-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD