Many of my emails contain images.
    i've got my email settings to 'download images automatically' yet whenever an email has images they appear in white with the black lines box around. 'menu click' on the image + click 'get image' and the image downloads and appears.

how the bleeding **** can i get it to show all images without clicking that one EVERY image in an email. SO annoying!

All help appreciated!
    02-16-10 02:17 PM
    Within main email screen, menu click, options, email settings, download images automatically.
    02-16-10 02:59 PM
    Within main email screen, menu click, options, email settings, download images automatically.

Have you read my post?
    02-16-10 03:02 PM
    Ah, sorry. Skimming posts is a bad habit.

Perhaps you are a special case.

Your Superman is coming to the rescue shortly, I'm sure.

02-16-10 03:05 PM
    i have the same problem! so annoying!
    02-16-10 03:27 PM
    i have the same problem! so annoying!
    well it's not looking great for a fix!
    02-17-10 04:39 AM
    This is definitely a common problem - I'm running 5.0.0.330 on my 9700 and images never download automatically, despite the "Download Images Automatically" being selected in Email Options for each email account I have.

Little things like this that refuse to work make me want to return to my iPhone. "Email world is completely different now that what it was 5 years ago when emails were composed mostly of text. Now, almost every email comes with images, thus it is totally unacceptable for a brand new latest Blackberry to push you to manually download images. And, when you manually download the images, pictures download is very slow because device seems to be overwhelmed trying to deal with picture sizes."
    02-17-10 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD