Hi all,

This is my first post in the forum so I apologize in advance if I have violated any CrackBerry forum etiquette.

So I've had my 8900 for about 2.5 weeks now, and upgraded to OS 4.6.1.168 a few days ago.

The other day I wanted to show my friend a video that I put on my microSD card, so I went into Media-->Videos, but found there were no videos there. I had about 6 or 7 video files in there totalling around 3GB, but none of them were there.
    I ruled out a microSD card issue by looking in my Ringtones, Music, and Pictures, and none of my other media were affected by this hiccup.
    I then proceeded to perform a battery pull (which seems to be every forum user's answer to all bugs), but still no dice in getting the videos to return.
    Wondering if they had been mysteriously deleted, I looked under Options-->Memory and it was showing that the videos were still taking up space on the microSD card. Plugging in my 8900 into the computer with the device in mass storage mode, I looked in BlackBerry-->videos, and all videos were still present.

Sorry for the long post, but has anyone had this problem before? Any insight would be appreciated. Thx.

EDIT: I don't want to downgrade back to 4.6.1.94 as I was having weird WiFi issues with .94, neither am I comfortable upgrading to the .199 beta.
    Last edited by friedriceballer; 03-27-09 at 07:44 PM.
    03-27-09 07:40 PM
    Once in media before clicking videos, push the blackberry button and click explore. The like windows, flip thru the file folders to your video folder. You can play them from there. The issue is ongoing from .168 thru .199. If you roll back to .133 they should show up again. Not a big enough deal for me. I'm Using .199.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 11:08 PM
    Once in media before clicking videos, push the blackberry button and click explore. The like windows, flip thru the file folders to your video folder. You can play them from there. The issue is ongoing from .168 thru .199. If you roll back to .133 they should show up again. Not a big enough deal for me. I'm Using .199.

Thanks, haha I guess I shoulda figured that out on my own.
    03-28-09 02:38 AM
    You can click the menu key when you have scrolled onto the video and select move and move it back to the video folder and you won't have to go through explore anymore they show back up in the video folder

03-28-09 08:27 AM
    Most files move around when u have a leaked os that happened with my music files just reboot your phone

03-28-09 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD