Hi guys,

I hope I am not opening a unnecessary thread, but I didnt find any similiar Thread for the 8900. The Javalin needs a customized (customizable) Video Converter because it has a 480x 360 resolution. The Website of Blackberry says the 8900 supports: DivX, XviD (MPEG4 Advanced Simple Profile), H.263, WMV3.

So what I am searching for is a converter which converts any videofile(from DVD would be sweet 2) to the best compression for the 8900. Primary important is the quality and not the size for me(cauze i'm a happy owner of a 16GB microSDHC, works perfect)

greets

THE-E
    12-05-08 03:04 AM
    12-05-08 03:53 AM
    If I try the Link I get this.....

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Is it possible to convert with the Software "Dr. DivX". As far as I know it should support DivX. If so what config is the best.

UPDATE:

I tested Dr. DivX and I must say it is really good... no I must say it is AWESOME. Works perfect, quality couldnt be better.

A++++
    Last edited by THE-E; 12-05-08 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Software Tested
    12-05-08 12:54 PM
    Sorry ... search the forums for "any video convertor" (yes spelled incorrectly).
    12-05-08 02:27 PM
    If I try the Link I get this.....

[I]Message:

UPDATE:

I tested Dr. DivX and I must say it is really good... no I must say it is AWESOME. Works perfect, quality couldnt be better.

A++++

What settings did you use with Dr. DivX?

Please include frame rate, codec, output file type, etc.

You'd be doing the community a huge favor as this information is tough to come by.
    03-03-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD