So I receive my phone from Ashad Hasa...whatever

Problems: YouTube videos have a static grain of green and blue pixels over every video.

UMA does not work and there does not appear to be an option to make a Connection Preference to Wi-fi

Pearl scroll has a half second lag. If you scroll up it either goes up toO FAST or won't move for a half second.

Running the .76 software.

So another hard lesson in learning for the carrier to actually support the mother^$^$& device.

Anybody encounter or resolve these issues?
    12-12-08 02:10 PM
    battery pull??
    12-12-08 02:14 PM
    Ignore my post, see the next one ...
    Last edited by aristile; 12-12-08 at 04:01 PM.
    12-12-08 02:20 PM
    Upgrade to 4.6.1.94 may work if ya can find the OS, although that is not gonna help your UMA stuff as some of that is hardcoded into the carrier's device and if your device is truly unbranded you may not have that hardcoding in the device.
    12-12-08 02:21 PM
    I have mine unlocked on T-Mobile and everything is perfect so far. I'll check out youtube later on though
    12-12-08 03:36 PM
    UMA will never work, it isnt a T-Mobile USA device.

The rest sounds like you need to install/reinstall a newer OS.
    12-12-08 05:55 PM
    I have it for T-Mobile USA and everything works perfect. Even youtube. I have no interest in UMA so its all good. Wow the screen is so clear and bright.
    12-12-08 06:12 PM
    If the UMA does not work, then it is an instant dealbreaker and I spirit this back to the seller. Can anybody confirm that this is an impossibility or is there a way around it?
    12-12-08 07:28 PM
    UMA will only work on carrier baranded phones. For example TMO baranded phone will have UMA on any wifi network as long as the TMO SIM card is inserted. But the same phone will not pick up UMA on any wifi network while another carrier's SIM (other than TMO) is inserted.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-08 08:15 PM
    im just guna wait for t-mobile to begin selling this one
    12-12-08 09:06 PM
    im just guna wait for t-mobile to begin selling this one

thats what i said lol. haha as long as you have the patience your good. The phone is amazing. Your going to love it. At first when I opened the box I was like hmm its kinda small. Then when I saw the screen turn on I thought I was in a movie theater.
    12-12-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD