Just got my unlocked 8900 from importgsm. Everything looks good so far, it came with all the accessories and original box. I thought I would see the branding of either Rogers or T-Mobile on the box. Are there actual unlocked phones that are not branded with tmobile or rogers?

Thanks
    02-03-09 06:30 PM
    The branding is on the camera assembly and on the splashscreen. Are you not seeing a branding in either of these locations? I have heard that Carphone Warehouse sells completely unbranded devices.
    02-03-09 06:33 PM
    I haven't started up the phone yet as I'm on the phone with att changing my plan. I do not see any branding on the camera assembly or splash screen.
    02-03-09 06:44 PM
    Please post some pictures of your phone. That is good to know if importgsm is selling unbraded 8900s.
    02-03-09 07:12 PM
    Their getting them straight from Blackberry. Meaning they are really unlocked, cause they were never locked to begin with. That's the best kind to get, if your carrier doesn't carry that phone.
    02-03-09 07:38 PM
    it's definitely unbranded, I'll get some pics up later or tomorrow. I'm having some issues getting the internet working but I really need to eat something and than I've got to snowblow the driveway. I'm freaking sick of all this snow already.
    02-03-09 08:28 PM
    The branding is on the camera assembly and on the splashscreen. Are you not seeing a branding in either of these locations? I have heard that Carphone Warehouse sells completely unbranded devices.
    T'is true,t'is true. Got mine from CPW here in the UK back in early December,and they're completely unbranded,both hard & software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD