I'm trying to set up UMA on an Orange UK BB with a rogers SIM.
    I've gone through the steps and all seems fine, I get stuck on the certificate. The Rogers certificates are missing Particularly "CA.ROGERS.COM". I undrestand you can exract these from A UMA active Rogers device, but I dont have access to one. Can some one please post or email this certificate to me.

Thx
    08-04-09 03:52 PM
    Hi,

Did you ever get this certificate and get this working?
    If so, can you send it to me or post a link?

Thanks

I'm trying to set up UMA on an Orange UK BB with a rogers SIM.
    I've gone through the steps and all seems fine, I get stuck on the certificate. The Rogers certificates are missing Particularly "CA.ROGERS.COM". I undrestand you can exract these from A UMA active Rogers device, but I dont have access to one. Can some one please post or email this certificate to me.

Thx
    09-04-09 04:18 PM
    I am also looking for the rogers certificate.
    Last edited by mm_1001; 09-09-09 at 10:10 AM.
    09-04-09 04:45 PM
    From what I have been told you can only get UMA working on the network the phone is branded for.
    09-04-09 06:26 PM
    All the info for setup of UMA for rogers and T-mobile on an unlocked device are in this thread forums.crackberry.com/f65/uma-device-swapping-218920/

I have everything setup for Rogers, but am still missing the UMA/SEGW rogers certificate. Can anyone help?
    09-05-09 03:31 PM
    I managed to get UMA going on my 8900.

The rogers certificate was not in the list, but when I went into the escreen to "mobile network" -> "utilities" -> "session manager" -> menu "uma options" there was a menu option for "add rogers uma profiles".

This added the profile and the missing certificate to the device, and the UMA imediately worked!
    09-09-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD