News at 10.

GRrrrrrrrrrrr!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 06:09 PM
    News at 11:50

Yeah... a light dusting of snow for an couple of hours and the whole country shuts down

BRrrrrrrrrrrr!

Posted from my Laptop at forums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 02-02-09 at 06:53 PM.
    02-02-09 06:50 PM
    LOOOL!......Dont Worry, I Herd Fings Are Gonna Be Still @ A Stand Till Wednesday...I Feel Sorry For Ya!
    02-02-09 08:25 PM
    News at 11:50

Yeah... a light dusting of snow for an couple of hours and the whole country shuts down

BRrrrrrrrrrrr!
    9 inches on and around my car at 04:30 am in clapham this morning... and no gritting or ploughing.
    **** of a lot more than a light dusting!
    02-02-09 08:33 PM
    I am really sorry to hear that your 8900 didn't get arrived yet due to snow.

We have 2 feet here (I'm in pa, USA) and my delivery still got through, but then again, it's snow country and everyone dresses as an Eskimo.

I hear it's pretty bad in London. I should ask my aunt; she lives there..
    02-02-09 08:44 PM
    Dude that blows! Sorry to hear the bad news! I hope it gets cleared up and you get your new berry!

02-02-09 09:02 PM
    Awww, now you know you guys are fibbing! There isn't any snow, it can't snow from all of the Global Warning going on. I mean, you should be in shorts and getting ready to grill about now. The Post isn't moving because they had a pool party and they're hung over.

On a serious note, I hopr you get tour BB soonest!

02-02-09 09:11 PM
    Actually Global Warming does lead to Global Cooling. Once the Glaciers melt, which has already been happening.
    02-02-09 09:17 PM
    News at 10.

GRrrrrrrrrrrr!

Has it arrived yet ?

If so did you get it from O2 & if so is it O2 Branded anywhere ?
    02-05-09 07:33 AM
    I feel your pain! When I ordered mine it arrived on the Saturday, unfortunately I wasn't in to sign for it so it got sent to the post office depot which wasn't open again until Monday! *aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!*
    02-05-09 08:01 AM
    Totally understand your pain... I've seen some places that don't normally see any snow just screech to a grinding halt over a few inches of snow... up here in Minnesota we get a LOT of snow every year and it usually just slows us down for a couple hours.
    02-05-09 08:47 AM
    Sorry to hear your new bb didn't make it- you could have had all of the housebound time to become one with the berry.
    I completely feel your pain too-here in tx, we shut down at the mention of ice and snow. It's a sweet vacation, til about day 3 when the kids are driving us crazy.
    Good luck on getting it soon!

02-05-09 08:54 AM
    Has it arrived yet ?

If so did you get it from O2 & if so is it O2 Branded anywhere ?
    I have mine on O2 and the only branding is on the back above the camera, above where it says "3.2 MP" etc.
    02-05-09 09:12 AM
    Great cheers thats good to know.
    02-05-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD