what do you guys think about this auction? i'm trying to get one for my gf but she's ATT and i stumbled across this auction on ebay, what do you guys think? legit???

I can't post links yet cause I dont have 10 posts yet, but the item number is 330321361027, if you guys could shed some light that would be great!

thanks in advance!

-kookieshk
    04-14-09 06:30 PM
    Where do those phones come from?

Do they come with a warranty?

How do you get a replacement phone if the phone stops working during the warrant period?

an answer of "I don't know" to any of the above is reason enough not to buy the phone.
    04-14-09 06:41 PM
    Directly from page:

RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY

All sales are final

Please make purchases only if you agree with our above terms and conditions. Thank you!!!

I'd be wary of this one, those could be empty boxes, i've heard of that happening on Ebay.
    04-14-09 06:55 PM
    Buying phones off ebay is risky center makes good points it should have some type of warranty coverage

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 07:09 PM
    i messaged the seller and he said that the phone is covered by the manufacturer's warranty, im not too sure what that means, does this sound a bit too fishy? thanks for the replies guys!

one more question anyone know whats a good place to get the 8900? online?
    04-14-09 07:47 PM
    wait why is that so good? i got my 8900 NIB for 300?
    04-14-09 07:51 PM
    I wouldn't get a phone from ANY eBay seller unless they allow refunds.

If not, you risk ending up with a broken or dummy phone, or even nothing at all!
    04-14-09 07:53 PM
    it sounds too good to be true because its the lowest BIN that i have seen and they offer free shipping...i'm just wondering if anyone has seen/bought from this seller before
    04-15-09 02:19 AM
    Thanks, I'm picking this up now!!!!

Just kidding :-) If paypal offers buyer protection on it, why not?

I did not look at the auction. From my experiences with ebay, i've had great luck
    04-15-09 02:22 AM
    i wouldnt do it
    04-15-09 02:22 AM
    thanks for the replies guys i think i'm gonna stick with buying it from a store hahaha its getting me worried how they're not offering a refund...makes me think that the goods "fell off a truck"
    04-15-09 03:34 PM
    i only buy stuff off of ebay or cg if they are cheap (around $100 max). Anything over that is just too risky imo.
    04-15-09 03:54 PM
    I don't trust ebay after my first use of it, seller sent me a fake coat and all the reviewers were too dumb to realize

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD