Anyone got this working?

I have never been able to use the normal gmail setup through TMo, so I force a manual entry, but the plugin does not work for me that way. It only seems to work on the dead plain vanilla setup of email, but that has never worked.

Any ideas on how it could be setup folks like me?
    09-19-09 06:33 PM
    No idea why they call it enhanced because it's garbage. I just run Gmail on my BIS and I'm all set. Works perfect.
    09-20-09 02:29 AM
    The so-called enhanced gmail deleted my calendar (pocket informant)!! OH, I was none to happy. After I deleted the enhanced software, my calender came back. So, that does not work for me. I now do what OstrichSak does. And I'll get my gmail email when it comes thru. Otherwise, I use my BB.net email.
    09-20-09 04:20 AM
    Thanks guys. I just dissed it, too. Heck, I just hid my Gmail app for awhile. Piffle.
    09-21-09 12:21 AM
    i thought i was the only that didn't see the "greatness" in the new plug-in...I will continue to use my email via BIS
    09-21-09 12:34 PM
    lo....greatness.....ya....trash
    09-21-09 05:11 PM
    Well one way or another you're still using your email via the BIS. All that is different is the added functionality - which is more or less trivial depending on your uses.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 11:26 PM
    glad to see i wasn't the only one with this issue.. its a conspiracy!
    09-22-09 01:54 AM
    I found it that when I had 'Advanced IMAP' enabled in Gmail Labs I couldn't get the plugin or automatic configuration to work. It kept saying my account is invalid or something to that extent.
    09-22-09 11:37 AM
    the only thing I find useful is that I receive about 50 emails a day and can use the plugin to add stars, apply labels, and then archive messages when I get a minute during the day when I am traveling. This cuts down on my organizing when I get back to my office or home at the end of the day.
    09-22-09 03:34 PM
    the only thing I find useful is that I receive about 50 emails a day and can use the plugin to add stars, apply labels, and then archive messages when I get a minute during the day when I am traveling. This cuts down on my organizing when I get back to my office or home at the end of the day.
    Couldn't you also do all that a while back with the gmail app? I keep it on my bb for searching purposes as well.
    09-22-09 04:01 PM
    I'm sure you could, but I never installed it.. like having my google apps mail come through BIS (except for today).

Couldn't you also do all that a while back with the gmail app? I keep it on my bb for searching purposes as well.
    09-22-09 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD