I got y 8320 with tmobile last friday, i have 14 days to return it for different one if i want to. I am really thinking of returning it and getting the 8900. I am selling a few things on ebay right now, so i will really have to pay nothing out of my pocket.....

i just think that i will kick myslef in the *** for not doing it, and i love Apps so i think that will the app store here i will only want more...

anyone else do this?

ALso...i have heard of all the Pros of the 8900 compared to the 8320, but..are there any Cons? If so what are they?
    Last edited by dvigue; 04-01-09 at 10:19 AM.
    04-01-09 10:09 AM
    I have the 8900 and some people have wobbly keyboards or they claim the screen warps..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:32 AM
    I will be getting it at thw store so I can check the keyboard first. What do u mean the screen "warps"??

04-01-09 10:34 AM
    It looks real tempting to me, but I have alot of time left on my contract
    04-01-09 10:36 AM
    Well that is why I'm debating..if I wait till the 14 days is over,ill have this phone for 2 years..I'm not really concerrd with 3g, so I don't care if I have it oor not on the phone

04-01-09 10:42 AM
    Get the phone you won't regret it. Some people press on the screen and that's why it warps.

04-01-09 10:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD