hey ! ive taken a few pictures and the view of it before i take the picture is in color .. then when i take the picture and view it .. its in black and white ! the settin is normal not sepia or black n white ... whats the dealio ?!

Yes i have tried a battery pull if that requires just pullin it out and waitin about 5 minutes before putting it back in

NEVERMIND EVERYONE .. im dumb haha .. i fixed it

i had my backround and stuff set to greyscale instead of normal haha .. its under advanced options - accessibility - color contrast - i changed it to greyscale when i first got it and fixed the problem by changin it back to normal setting :P
    Last edited by Broke; 03-08-09 at 12:01 AM.
    03-07-09 06:05 PM
    have you tried a battery pull on your device?
    03-07-09 06:12 PM
    bump .. help meh please!
    03-07-09 07:38 PM
    Has this been happening since you got the device or did it just start? Have you tried updating your OS or downgrading your OS? Also, instead of just editing the first post, post a reply, makes it easier to follow since if the thread gets long, most wont check to see all the edits in the OP
    03-07-09 07:39 PM
    its happened since i got the device - also everything else is black n white .. like u just uploaded some pictures from the forum .. wallpaper - and they are black and white as well .. its weird .. takin the picture is in color but after its black and white .. and like i said before .. the brightness and the auto dim on the phone is on the highest and OFF .. takin video seems to be takin and viewed in color as well .. sigh ...
    03-07-09 07:57 PM
    Please post what you did to resolve this. It may help someone else later with the same problem.
    03-07-09 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD