Hi, i've just recently got the Blackberry Curve and it was working completely perfectly up to when I deleted a few texts people had sent me. I can now write out the SMS but once I press the send button it doesn't retaliate, so to get off the text I have to press discard, nothing else works to get off it. People have sent me texts, as the noise went off and the sign is in the top left corner. But I go onto my SMS inbox and it isn't there. Please help. Thanks. Aimee. X
    05-30-09 07:17 AM
    Did you change anything since then? Theme? os? That could have an affect and also are you sure you're checking your messages correctly? You're not in saved messages or something? Have you tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 08:02 AM
    G3 made a good suggestion, do a battery pull to reset your device. You can also send service books. Make sure you're closing out of apps properly and not tying up resources - when you're done with an app, press the menu key and select close. You can check to see how many you have open by pressing alt-back buttons. There are always 5 open, browser, bbm, home screen, mail folder, and phone log.

Send Service Books: Click your internet email icon (the envelope with a gear in front of it)> click service books> click send service books, or log onto your provider's website and send them from there.

Register Device: Click options> click advanced options> roll down and click host routing table> press your menu key> select register now> click back and close.

Instead of a battery pull, you can also reset your device:
    Reset Curve: press alt>right shift>delete keys at the same time.

Hard Reset: press the alt>right shift>delete keys again after the BlackBerry's screen lights up after the first reset.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD